How to cerate a trait mod?

Creating a trait mod is easy, you will need to make a new trait file (copy an existing trait and change it to what you want). Then you will need to make an icon for it (it's in gfx/interface) and add localization. Then you could give this trait to your character through console or an interaction.

Now giving it to females older than 40 is a little bit more difficult. I haven't worked with on_actions yet, but I guess it will work like this. In the on_action folder there's on_birthday. You could add on_40th_birthday to on_specific_birthday, and in on_40th_birthday in the trigger you write age = 40, and in the events you add your custom event. Then you will create the event itself and in it you will just give your trait to the character, it will be simple.

7 hours ago, Inraviel said:

Hey, I have a question connected to it. What if you want to create two traits, where with one trait one can marry someone with the other trait?

in the interactions folder there's 00_marriage_interactions. i think if you add this check into has_valid_target_showing_failures_only, you'll achieve what you want,