[SDV] Devious Valley (Updated for 1.5.6+)

16 hours ago, undare said:

If you are on Pc

Follow these simple steps on this page, and send me back the resulting link

https://smapi.io/log

So i can see what the issue is

Here you go! -- i noticed that it says i have multiple copies when i glanced through, so i'll see if i can get that sorted real quick too 

https://smapi.io/log/befbd9052ca0488cbb7e333b3c3d2254

8 minutes ago, NarfoxNya45 said:

Here you go! -- i noticed that it says i have multiple copies when i glanced through, so i'll see if i can get that sorted real quick too 

https://smapi.io/log/befbd9052ca0488cbb7e333b3c3d2254

Ok you have 2 main problems :

1-Missing Mod. tmx map toolkit, you can find it here :

https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1820

This is the reason of the frat house not showing.

2-Multyple copies of the same mod

This is also causing errors, so find the duplicates of these 5 mods and delete them :

Donghood because you have multiple copies of this mod installed. To fix this, delete these folders and reinstall the mod: Mods\[CP]DeviousValley\[CP]DeviousValley\[CP]ManhoodJunk, Mods\[CP]DeviousValley\[CP]ManhoodJunk.

Hot Male Furniture because you have multiple copies of this mod installed. To fix this, delete these folders and reinstall the mod: Mods\[CP]DeviousValley\[CP]DeviousValley\[CPA]HotMaleFurniture, Mods\[CP]DeviousValley\[CPA]HotMaleFurniture.

- HotBarn because you have multiple copies of this mod installed. To fix this, delete these folders and reinstall the mod: Mods\[CP]DeviousValley\[CP]DeviousValley\[CP]HotBarn, Mods\[CP]DeviousValley\[CP]HotBarn.

- MuscularBeds because you have multiple copies of this mod installed. To fix this, delete these folders and reinstall the mod: Mods\[CP]DeviousValley\[CP]DeviousValley\[CP]MuscularBeds, Mods\[CP]DeviousValley\[CP]MuscularBeds.

- SexyCraftingStations because you have multiple copies of this mod installed. To fix this, delete these folders and reinstall the mod: Mods\[CP]DeviousValley\[CP]DeviousValley\[CP]SexyCraftingStations, Mods\[CP]DeviousValley\[CP]SexyCraftingStations.

Once you take care of those errors, try again,

If there is another issue, feel free to let me know.

10 minutes ago, undare said:

Ok you have 2 main problems :

1-Missing Mod. tmx map toolkit, you can find it here :

https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1820

This is the reason of the frat house not showing.

2-Multyple copies of the same mod

This is also causing errors, so find the duplicates of these 5 mods and delete them :

Donghood because you have multiple copies of this mod installed. To fix this, delete these folders and reinstall the mod: Mods\[CP]DeviousValley\[CP]DeviousValley\[CP]ManhoodJunk, Mods\[CP]DeviousValley\[CP]ManhoodJunk.

Hot Male Furniture because you have multiple copies of this mod installed. To fix this, delete these folders and reinstall the mod: Mods\[CP]DeviousValley\[CP]DeviousValley\[CPA]HotMaleFurniture, Mods\[CP]DeviousValley\[CPA]HotMaleFurniture.

- HotBarn because you have multiple copies of this mod installed. To fix this, delete these folders and reinstall the mod: Mods\[CP]DeviousValley\[CP]DeviousValley\[CP]HotBarn, Mods\[CP]DeviousValley\[CP]HotBarn.

- MuscularBeds because you have multiple copies of this mod installed. To fix this, delete these folders and reinstall the mod: Mods\[CP]DeviousValley\[CP]DeviousValley\[CP]MuscularBeds, Mods\[CP]DeviousValley\[CP]MuscularBeds.

- SexyCraftingStations because you have multiple copies of this mod installed. To fix this, delete these folders and reinstall the mod: Mods\[CP]DeviousValley\[CP]DeviousValley\[CP]SexyCraftingStations, Mods\[CP]DeviousValley\[CP]SexyCraftingStations.

Once you take care of those errors, try again,

If there is another issue, feel free to let me know.

it worked! thank you for your help!

33 minutes ago, SmolCatMage said:

Hello and good evening! I seem to have a similar problem as some of the people here, but the Frat House isn't spawning for me behind Jodi's house.

Here's the log with any errors I might have made, and thank you so much for helping!

https://smapi.io/log/11bb5c87e7bd4e05b40e85e5248695f0

You have the similar issues. and then some more :

1-You have bad installation of Content Patcher Animations. Delete the one you have and download a new one 

17:16:43ERRORSMAPI- Content Patcher Animations 1.1.9 because its manifest has a Dependencies entry with no UniqueID field.

2-You have 2 copies of TMXL Map Toolkit.  Delete one. (the older one ofc)

17:16:43ERRORSMAPI- TMXL Map Toolkit because you have multiple copies of this mod installed. To fix this, delete these folders and reinstall the mod: Mods\TMXL Map Toolkit-1820-1-22-0-1608774440\TMXLoader, Mods\TMXLoader.

3-These errors are because the multyple copies of TMXL Map toolkit. they will go away once you delete one.

17:16:43ERRORSMAPI- Devious Valley Options 1.0.16 because it needs the 'Content Patcher Animations' mod, which couldn't be loaded.

17:16:43ERRORSMAPI- FratValley Festival Locations 1.0.0 because it needs the 'TMXL Map Toolkit' mod, which couldn't be loaded.

17:16:43ERRORSMAPI- Places and buildings Tmx 1.0.0 because it needs the 'TMXL Map Toolkit' mod, which couldn't be loaded.

4-This error is because these mods needs Stardew Valley Expanded installed (You don´t have it.)

As a note : SVE cause so many errors, so its not a recommended mod to have.

17:16:43ERRORSMAPI- Grandpa's Farm 1.13.7 because it requires mods which aren't installed (FlashShifter.StardewValleyExpandedCP).

17:16:43ERRORSMAPI- Immersive Farm 2 Remastered 1.13.5 because it requires mods which aren't installed (FlashShifter.StardewValleyExpandedCP).

5-You are missing the "Automate" mod. you can find it here : https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1063

17:16:43ERRORSMAPI- PFMAutomate 1.4.2 because it requires mods which aren't installed (Pathoschild.Automate).

AFTER you have dealt with those issues, you still have other problem:

All these mods you have installed need updates :

Issues.JPG.a78312e0a597e1930171d4690cc1c9d7.JPG

80% of those updates are critical.

It will take some time to resolve all those issues.

Take your time and if you keep having issues send me another log after.

3 hours ago, undare said:

You have the similar issues. and then some more :

1-You have bad installation of Content Patcher Animations. Delete the one you have and download a new one 

17:16:43ERRORSMAPI- Content Patcher Animations 1.1.9 because its manifest has a Dependencies entry with no UniqueID field.

2-You have 2 copies of TMXL Map Toolkit.  Delete one. (the older one ofc)

17:16:43ERRORSMAPI- TMXL Map Toolkit because you have multiple copies of this mod installed. To fix this, delete these folders and reinstall the mod: Mods\TMXL Map Toolkit-1820-1-22-0-1608774440\TMXLoader, Mods\TMXLoader.

3-These errors are because the multyple copies of TMXL Map toolkit. they will go away once you delete one.

17:16:43ERRORSMAPI- Devious Valley Options 1.0.16 because it needs the 'Content Patcher Animations' mod, which couldn't be loaded.

17:16:43ERRORSMAPI- FratValley Festival Locations 1.0.0 because it needs the 'TMXL Map Toolkit' mod, which couldn't be loaded.

17:16:43ERRORSMAPI- Places and buildings Tmx 1.0.0 because it needs the 'TMXL Map Toolkit' mod, which couldn't be loaded.

4-This error is because these mods needs Stardew Valley Expanded installed (You don´t have it.)

As a note : SVE cause so many errors, so its not a recommended mod to have.

17:16:43ERRORSMAPI- Grandpa's Farm 1.13.7 because it requires mods which aren't installed (FlashShifter.StardewValleyExpandedCP).

17:16:43ERRORSMAPI- Immersive Farm 2 Remastered 1.13.5 because it requires mods which aren't installed (FlashShifter.StardewValleyExpandedCP).

5-You are missing the "Automate" mod. you can find it here : https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1063

17:16:43ERRORSMAPI- PFMAutomate 1.4.2 because it requires mods which aren't installed (Pathoschild.Automate).

AFTER you have dealt with those issues, you still have other problem:

All these mods you have installed need updates :

Issues.JPG.a78312e0a597e1930171d4690cc1c9d7.JPG

80% of those updates are critical.

It will take some time to resolve all those issues.

Take your time and if you keep having issues send me another log after.

Even though some things seemed to refuse to update, it worked! Thank you so much, and for making such a wonderful mod pack - and being such an incredibly helpful person!!

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, LanceReborn said:

Hello i wanted to ask if you still have the 1.0.7 version of the modpack (i am in android and SV 1.5 is taking a long time) is there a way to see the older version of the mods? (Im sorry im new in this website)

Yes, i keep that version for that reason.

It is listed on the downloads (At the top) when you click the "Download this file" button.

Someone said 1_0_8 works on Android too.. but it was not fully confirmed. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/23/2020 at 10:03 PM, undare said:

[SDV] Devious Valley (Updated for 1.5)

VERSION 1.0.16 is up!   (May - 30 - 2021)

NOTE!!!!!    The new 1.0.10 version requires 2 new lightweight mods.

See Installation section below!

-Just Uploaded version 1.0.11- Kent now takes orders in his house.

Sprite-0005.png.bce9722936479729d263ea8b2d65f83e.png

First of all.  This is a gay mod with adult themes. (Customizable so nothing is forced on the player.)

This is a Modpack (collection of mods) to make the Valley a paradise for men and their fantasies ?.

This modpack will be growing with times and hopefully with some support from you! :blush:

(While this mod is focused on men and gay men. It can be played as a female.)

-This modpack was tested on Phone/android. Without errors. //not fully tested after 1.5 Need confirmation

-I can´t offer support to Linux version. (I know linux users have some errors, but those are related to the frameworks, not the mods.)

Come to My Discord and twitter for more updates/suppor and news!

Sprite-0007.png.c62afca26ce60c04535a3c68e15804bf.png

I am doing mods for free since 8+ years. And i plan to keep doing it.

I started my Patreon a short while ago, and it WILL help me continue modding. (Making and fixing mods)

Hopefully in the future i can just stay here and just mod all day, with your help of course! :P   

(May add some bonuses and minigames in the near future ;) )

Patreon   :eggplant:

Sprite-0004.png.464d2c4c7d2d119c172eac00c008aabc.png

First..  if you had ANY of my other mods here on Lover´s Lab.. DELETE THEM (Or you will have duplication errors)

Then Install the Requirements :

2 new requirements on 1.0.10 !!! <------ New!

Anti-Social Npcs

and

Custom Npc Exclusions

Smapi

Content Patcher

Content Patcher Animations

Producer Framework Mod

Tmx Map Toolkit

PyTk

Json Assets

Spacecore

Shop Tile Framework

Expanded Preconditions Utility    

Event Repeater

CustomNPCFixes     

Generic Mod Config Menu  -You can modify the config options directly on game. (Bottom left corner Gear icon)

Afterwards : Download this mod file (Always newest version) and Unpack/Unrar it on

StardewValley/Mods   folder

It should look like this :

Hide contents

ShouldLook.PNG.ef6de874d8482fb62da47ee48c39c8cb.PNG

Remember.. Not other mods of mine should be there.  Like replacers, machines, or anything else.

I added most of those mods inside this mod pack.. So you should look for these if you previously have my mods installed :

Should2.PNG.8fcd9d0b974a22182b1e0f1ed00f90a7.PNG

MODS :

Sprite-0002.png.dcd39a1e5b46c214b134ded3d1d21037.png

Hide contents

This is the Updated version of the old Frat Valley.

With new events, schedules, dialogues and very spicy new items and machines!.

A small apartment behind Sam´s house is now rented to a very interesting Fraternity

Expects tons of testosterone, sweat and hornyness!

-4 new Npcs (Denver, Trevor, Brandon and the Professor!)

-More than 35+ Events! (Mostly Hearth events)

-Manly Machines for selling! (On the professor desk)

-New locations! (On the West side of town)

Small note : Frat Valley would have more features and content on the future!

Captura4.JPG.9ed1f08abce2691fbea119627ed52849.jpg.54996f1755bdf5e6c448d219316a4e39.jpgCaptura9.JPG.7e7cb7f97d93c1e2997a4fd2c3045c55.jpg.ee24b619954285c4e2e4c2038e564ca9.jpgFrat3.PNG.39f732480d4f05c812b2e42e3c3f3e03.PNGFrat4.PNG.ed85584ef498b376767a9dcdbf603a92.PNGfrat5.PNG.ed44229d8c82647c9eb20c3b040b7afb.PNGFrat7.PNG.788aa7059fc691168a688e01cc8304cf.PNG

Sprite-0009.png.3ff01d9b30bd96f2d844c18f378471a5.png

Reveal hidden contents

The males of the valley need want some fun when the night arrives.

Why dont you lend them a hand?  Or a butt?...  Or maybe they can please you and then pay you ;) 

Prostitution let you enter Npcs houses after 8pm and engage in a series of sex events.

After those, you will get your reward. (These can happen every night!)

The events EVERY npc can offer are :

-Suck the npc

-Let then npc fuck your ass

-Let npc Suck you

-Fuck the npc ass

-Quicksex    (Only 4 npcs have it now) you get paid, get the cum, but get minor friendship loss from that npc. New in 1.0.16 version!

-Leave

Just a remainder : This modpack (Devious Valley) uses some npc replacers by default. For  Clint/Lewis/Willy/Linus and Kent.  making them  a LOT hotter than their vanilla versions.

By default you can offer your services to all of them. 

On the config.json  you can turn them on/off individually  (true,false)

Avalible Npcs on this version :

-Alex

-Shane

-Sam

-Sebastian

-Clint

-Willy

-Lewis

-Marcus     (Marcus is the Marnie Replacer..   Integrated with dialogues - by TwentyUno)

-Demetrius

-Professor

-Linus  +New

-Kent    +New

-Harvey +New

-Elliott +New

-Denver +New

Note : More npcs will join in the future

32.PNG.445cfb237260803eeed683a584f8f3d8.png.f4d03c2403dee209123b0b3edfdcdde4.png1aa.PNG.e15190d48361d811f7018c5622f639c7.png.ac4b0f16ca7c19a75e091356d13f5404.png4.PNG.4a9376cea16399c1ea09b5789f36a02f.png.93f02fc9ef837ae66191b6678007cacb.png11aRewards.PNG.727fcf80ed85e1dc63c5f285537202ca.png.c9c3eef9b8047e2f0c2fee51c51ecfd1.png

There are some payments from the events.  Gems and some cum items form each npc.

Sprite-0003.png.9d2c49b6f4800da40e437d7cdfe93e83.png

Reveal hidden contents

Would be silly to prostitute to you husband Right?..   So....

Now :

When you are married to someone  (vanilla bachelors)

There is a 30% chance -per night-  after 8:00 pm that your husband will ask for sex.

They will choose 1 of 4 possible actions.

-Ask anal

-Ask oral

-Give oral

-Give anal

Presented with some dialogue lines, and dialogue end lines of course! :P 

Acepting having sex with your husband will increase your husband happyness value.

ALSO!.. there is a bonus event when you are dating all the bachelors at the same time, without being married to anyone. In the Saloon. ;) 

Note : Elliot and Harvey are missing Naked portraits.  Those are planned for later updates.  Added on 1.0.9

(As an extra, this mod have tweaked events when you are dating all the male bachelors at the saloon.)

husb1.PNG.93618104469578dded9ad3871f3ce5de.PNGhusb2.PNG.c3b2104932b78246539b207e59fca7f6.PNGScreenshot_20200922-024030.jpg.59f159d752584b84928ec8df47398c49.jpgScreenshot_20200922-024101.jpg.8aff1ad291341b7ba7c1666f31fab5c6.jpgScreenshot_20200922-030406.jpg.620f922d432461772ebc249defd0e9b1.jpg

Sprite-0006.png.a640a9d1f3ece41f8634ee6ac4d2d401.png

Reveal hidden contents

I had to Merge many mods to make this possible. Some are Needed while other are optional.

This is a list :

Needed :

[CP]ABuffedWilly   

[CP]ARedBeardClint

[CP]ASexyLewis

[CP]DaddyLinus

[CP]HotKent

[CP]MarniesBro    -   This is Marcus.  the marnie replacer. 

[CP]NpcReplacers   - This is in charge of changing other npcs  WIP

[JA]FreshCumItems -  All npcs have cum items thanks to this

Optional :          On version 1_0_8 i made these an optional Download. Just overwrite.

[CP]HotBarn      - Transform the farm animals on Manimals   (Men on their fours, ready to be milked!) Marcus need this.

[CP]ManhoodJunk    - Equip you with a penis.  (May be more varieties later. StrapOns, Horsecocks, Knots etc...)

[CP]SexyCraftingStations   - Replace the crafting stations with bound men

[CPA]HotMaleFurniture -  Replace the furniture items with Sexy men. Config option make the catalogue cost 1 gold piece.

[CP]MuscularBeds - Replace the first bed and Double beds with Muscular variants!   NEW!

(Optional means, that you can take them out, and the modpack will work fine.)

Suggested mods on Nexus relevant to this modpack :

Muscular Farmer.   Modular bodypart customization

https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/4808

Fall creatures :   Think of it as a Race mod.   You can be a Werewolf with this. and 4 more races.

https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/6836

Sit to regenerate Stamina :    Sitting is a new mechanic in 1.5  .

If you combine it with HotMaleFurniture,  You can sit on them and regain Energy ;)

https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/7334

Sprite-0008.png.cc89d92ca0c7e3f874fe4ac3c7ec41c4.png

When reporting a crash.. follow these instruction and send me the log.

On the smapi Window :

Red text is bad..  (You probably didnt installed a requirement, or you havent updated your mods/frameworks)

Yellow text can be ignored - If you installed this mod correctly, you shouldn´t have any. (It means: missing items/recipes)

Purple text means = You NEED to update stuff.  AND you MUST before posting an error.

There are minor reports of mini-lags or mini-freezes because Content Patcher animations.

([CPA]HotMaleFurniture uses it. So feel free to remove it if you have so much lag)(Is not essential)

Possible Mod/Framework Conflicts  :

Custom Farming Redux - This is obsolette!  You should be using Producer Framework mod instead!

Custom Furniture -  This frameworks is bugged and causes glitches. My mods dont use it!

Entoarox Framework  - Known for corrupting save files.  My mods dont use it.

Multyple Spouses - It is a dll. mod. I have reports of errors and crashes in custom npc schedules. (Update ver 1.0.16 : it seems stable)

Stardew Valley Expanded - I did my best to add compat. Mostly for festivals. (But its probably you will have problems with other mods while having this one.)

My  "NPC replacers" and other npc mods - This modpack is replacing almost all the Adults on SDV. so Any other replacer/skin for npc will conflict

Check the Minimods Section above!. not all the mods in this modpack are necesary. So you can always remove some of them.

NOTE : The support i can give is until SDV 1.5 comes out.    

1.5 came out a long ago, The modpack is updated. Sadly Android version was left behind

There are errors until an official update 1.5 for mobile happens.

So i can´t offer support for those.  (version 1.0.7 and .8 was working fine tho... i think)

Sprite-0010.png.eb6ff5b2a9e536388dd53277f8ad1508.png

Reveal hidden contents

Than you all for the support and help with various aspects of the game!

Without you, this would have taken AGES!

Dialgoue,Typos, code help/tips, ideas and more.. Thanks!

-Alavar

-Samyu

-Varkus

-TwentyUno

-ICyan

-Ryan

-TheGodLearner

-Ragnio

-Zakk

-Mirk

-Javvi

-KimbaTwi

-Goby03

-BurningKalkkuna

-Dadscountryboy

My Discord users and patreon supporters!.

Update.PNG

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/23/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    smapi, CP, CPA, STF, event repeater, PFM, JA, Pytk, Tmx map toolkit.. etc

How I do to download the files? I'm new here.

6 hours ago, FreyStyx said:

How I do to download the files? I'm new here.

First

You are watching the support/comment page. to watch the file/mod page you must :

image.png.7ab60fc3cd8a7e2e4ea9ba858b34f756.png 

Click on "view file".

That will lead you to the mod page.

Then on the mod page :

image.png.0b2f6a60bfbf294cc96c0f2c39727700.png

That button will open a download list. (The files to the bottom are the newer ones.)

-There i offer 2 download types 

+One is the main modpack (usually +5mb)

+The second one is a pack of "5 OptionalFiles"  <-- as stated on the title,, those are optional.

So be sure to download the big one and of course any dependencies stated in the modpage.

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, ZBmo210 said:

We're living for these "The next update is scheduled for this month. (August)" and then a post saying it'll be delayed about a week.....

and now here comes the last week of september and still nothing. whew.

Sorry, Since i am not fully dedicated to modding, i have other things to attend to.

Have been struggling between code, updates and family and other things...

The update is 80% done. Just need the time to do it well.

Hello, I'm new here. I used some hd portraits(Demetrius and shane), It can only show the first one. When turn to other expressions, it shows nothing. I don't know where is the error, does I miss some mods? And when i try to use the hd portraits of professor, it will crash, the error is 

SContentLoadException: The content manager failed loading content asset 'assets/ProfessorHd/portrait.png' from SMAPI/undare.neofratvalley. ---> InvalidOperationException: This image format is not supported ---> ArgumentException: A null reference or invalid value was found [GDI+ status: InvalidParameter] 

The other 3 have another problem, they can show the first portrait too. But the others are seems like compressed to the bottom.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2021 at 1:18 AM, jsjem said:

Hello, I'm new here. I used some hd portraits(Demetrius and shane), It can only show the first one. When turn to other expressions, it shows nothing. I don't know where is the error, does I miss some mods? And when i try to use the hd portraits of professor, it will crash, the error is 

SContentLoadException: The content manager failed loading content asset 'assets/ProfessorHd/portrait.png' from SMAPI/undare.neofratvalley. ---> InvalidOperationException: This image format is not supported ---> ArgumentException: A null reference or invalid value was found [GDI+ status: InvalidParameter] 

The other 3 have another problem, they can show the first portrait too. But the others are seems like compressed to the bottom.

Good day or night!

Some potential fixes for your issue :

-Mods in charge of making the HD portraits appear/work are : Content Patcher and PyTk (Platonimus Toolkit). Both are on Nexus

-Above mods should be updated to the latest version, and any other important framework you have. (Smapi window will show you on purple text the mods in need of update when you run the game - If you are conected to the internet while doing it)

-While this modpack doesn´t work on Adroid (At least the versions above 1.0.7), The portrait things should still work i think... yes? (Ignore this if you, or anyone is on pc)

If you keep getting issues

Go to this page, follow the simple steps and send me back the resulting link :

So i can where your issue is.

17 hours ago, undare said:

Good day or night!

Some potential fixes for your issue :

-Mods in charge of making the HD portraits appear/work are : Content Patcher and PyTk (Platonimus Toolkit). Both are on Nexus

-Above mods should be updated to the latest version, and any other important framework you have. (Smapi window will show you on purple text the mods in need of update when you run the game - If you are conected to the internet while doing it)

-While this modpack doesn´t work on Adroid (At least the versions above 1.0.7), The portrait things should still work i think... yes? (Ignore this if you, or anyone is on pc)

If you keep getting issues

Go to this page, follow the simple steps and send me back the resulting link :

So i can where your issue is.

Thanks for reply. I have already fix this problem by using another mod called portraiture.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2021 at 8:29 AM, Cottoncandybish said:

I would like to know why putting on the hd portraits give me plenty of errors? I'm an android player, and everytime i put it on i wouldn't be able to open the menu, i can't see the frat boys anywhere, and heart events would freeze the game.

The modpack and the HD portraits are not compatible with Mobile.

Some have reported to have them working with the mod called "portraiture

But since i am not a phone user for the game, i can´t say for sure.

Concerned Ape said he is working on an official update... until them there may be compatible tools to add mod compatibility.

Hey sorry to be a nuisance here but i just recently downloaded the mod pack and all of the necessary side mods. i've tried to play the game but when ever i get to a sex scene (eg the introduction one with lewis) right before it finishes, the game will completely crash. i've tried skipping the dialogue which then doesn't cause it to crash but then the next sex scene will. I'm not seeing any errors in SMAPI but i could just be blind. thankyou and sorry. 
https://smapi.io/log/b67a809dcacf45c2a2cac463913071d9

2 hours ago, SirPug said:

Hey sorry to be a nuisance here but i just recently downloaded the mod pack and all of the necessary side mods. i've tried to play the game but when ever i get to a sex scene (eg the introduction one with lewis) right before it finishes, the game will completely crash. i've tried skipping the dialogue which then doesn't cause it to crash but then the next sex scene will. I'm not seeing any errors in SMAPI but i could just be blind. thankyou and sorry. 
https://smapi.io/log/b67a809dcacf45c2a2cac463913071d9

I also don´t see errors neither..

Just tried the whole event on a new file, and its working as expected. (I am on Windows 10 too, same updates. All mods but the sit for stamina one.)

One user told me that after he updated some mods AND Smapi, he had crashes.

Those were resolved by going to Steam, And "Verify the integrity of game files" ( Right Click Menu on SDV  < Local Files )

Other super common thing causing so much "Invisible" problems, are Mod Managers, like Vortex. I had like 7 reports in this month about those.

Before the update they were not recommended, and now, we don´t recommend them Harder!.

They skip Configuration files, remove or change GAME FILES, and other shenanigans.

So try to repair game files with that tool. and try again.

There is a Config option to turn off that Lewis introduction quest on the Prostitution Section.

But if the game is crashing there, it may crash later. So better repair game files / Mod installation.

5 hours ago, undare said:

I also don´t see errors neither..

Just tried the whole event on a new file, and its working as expected. (I am on Windows 10 too, same updates. All mods but the sit for stamina one.)

One user told me that after he updated some mods AND Smapi, he had crashes.

Those were resolved by going to Steam, And "Verify the integrity of game files" ( Right Click Menu on SDV  < Local Files )

Other super common thing causing so much "Invisible" problems, are Mod Managers, like Vortex. I had like 7 reports in this month about those.

Before the update they were not recommended, and now, we don´t recommend them Harder!.

They skip Configuration files, remove or change GAME FILES, and other shenanigans.

So try to repair game files with that tool. and try again.

There is a Config option to turn off that Lewis introduction quest on the Prostitution Section.

But if the game is crashing there, it may crash later. So better repair game files / Mod installation.

Thankyou for the reply but sadly however i have tried both options and they haven't fixed it. I deleted Vortex and downloaded all of the mods manually and tried repairing my game files but sadly it still crashes. I tried creating a new character in hopes that would help but sadly no. However i did manage to get past the Lewis sex scene a few times actually and i thought it would finally work but it would then crash a few minutes later. Again thankyou and sorry. 
https://smapi.io/log/c247c3d2a08248a2b30d583316a97b99

9 hours ago, SirPug said:

Thankyou for the reply but sadly however i have tried both options and they haven't fixed it. I deleted Vortex and downloaded all of the mods manually and tried repairing my game files but sadly it still crashes. I tried creating a new character in hopes that would help but sadly no. However i did manage to get past the Lewis sex scene a few times actually and i thought it would finally work but it would then crash a few minutes later. Again thankyou and sorry. 
https://smapi.io/log/c247c3d2a08248a2b30d583316a97b99

Yep, all the other users had the same issues with Vortex.

Also, other common thing i am seeing is the precence of "Entoarox" frameworks/mods on those reports.

Entoarox Framework is famous for corrupting game files

In your installation you don´t have it but, you have another Entoarox mod called sit for stamina. Just as an extra step, try to remove that mod to see if that could be the issue.

Other users reported Vorex to have other installation folders outside Mods folder,,, 

These issues started recently. Mostly with the new smapi Update. (Led me to believe there was important structural changes)

------

If those thing don´t work. I´ll ask you if you can remove my mods, and use other mods 1 by 1.. just to check if the issue is persisting

If that happens, then we could have a "Working Issue" that we could report in the Smapi page on Nexus 

Of course, the idea of replicating the issue without my mods is to not-show them on the log they will be looking, since Nexus has an ugly reputation of being homophobic (They banned my re-textyre mods, while leaving female ones untouched... yikes!)

This is optional of course, so don´t feel stressed to do it in any way,

I am keeping an eye on this problem, and hopefuly more users will have it in other ways so it can be reported and hopefully fixed.

7 hours ago, Qoiu said:

Hi Undare

Hope you are feeling well

I can't get the new HDPortraits to work sadly and I have tried to look in the config...

could it be that I need to add a line or something?

HDPortraits need to PyTk and Content patcher to work. (Used to be a Portraiture thing, but that feature was merged into Content patcher, so user just need PyTk)

Also, they are not compatible for the Mobile version of the game.

If its neither of those 2, May be a missing requirement causing other issues (Or an Outdated mod)

So, to see that i would need a log

Hey im back sorry. i tried a few multiple things this time around including a fresh reinstall of both the game and all of the mods. i reinstalled them one by one and loaded up the game to see if it would crash after a certain time or event. The game didnt crash when i had installed all of the necessary mods, the ones not apart of the DV pack, but it did start crashing when i installed mods from the DV pack. I downloaded them one by one and tested them out of the lewis intro scene. the first few times they were crashes due to me missing necessary parts which i believe for this situation being "NSFW Sounds","FreshCumItems", "UndaresProstitution", "UndareNpcHelpers" and "DeviousContent". After those were installed it was crashing as per usual after/during the sex scene. i know this doesnt give much, if any info, to help out but it seems like the crashes are linked to the prostitution part of the mod for me. Another side thing I noticed is that when I was missing files It would crash and SMAPI would give me a crash report but with my issue it isn’t doing that. It’s crashing but not giving me a crash report which tells me that it’s like force closing itself somehow or something. Again im sorry and thankyou for your help and time. 

https://smapi.io/log/04adfaf41ac747a1ba6f7926aac04664

Edited by SirPug
Forgot something.

Still Unsure how I fixed it...

but I did and it works apearntly I messed up some mods when windows asked me to merge folders once

and the other one was related to the main folder nameing

Edited by Qoiu
incoherent choped thought