[SDV] Devious Valley (Updated for 1.5.6+)

11 hours ago, davkl said:

Oh I just read the log seems I missing 2 mods, will try, I have a question tho, can I use this mod but removing something? Like I don't like being able to f**k lewis and also that his new model , can I disable that?

thanks for the mod btw! this seems like a lot of work

YEah the issues are those 2 missing mods.

You can remove the Lewis replacer folder, and you can disable his prostitution events on the Config menu for prostitution.

Sadly there are other events (Like Dominus) who need Lewis and other replacers.. so you might encounter some visual glitches if you engage with some of the content.

11 hours ago, undare said:

YEah the issues are those 2 missing mods.

You can remove the Lewis replacer folder, and you can disable his prostitution events on the Config menu for prostitution.

Sadly there are other events (Like Dominus) who need Lewis and other replacers.. so you might encounter some visual glitches if you engage with some of the content.

Yes that fixed the problem, and instead of removing the folder I edited the skin on the config menu, thanks!

Btw is any plan in the future to make the project open source?

2 hours ago, davkl said:

Yes that fixed the problem, and instead of removing the folder I edited the skin on the config menu, thanks!

Btw is any plan in the future to make the project open source?

Oof.. no

I am super careful to what is added to the project, so the best i can do (And i have been doing) is making compat with other mods.

Also other mods here on LL have done alternative skins for the modpack and such.

Some have done HD portraits and other a furry overhaul for each sexable npc.... so at least there is that.

Hello ! First of all I wish to thank you for your mod !
At first when I found it I was like "well this looks over the top" but then I tried and I'm having fun (although I'm not using all the tools) !
I've seen a Trevor Portrait with green skin... is he supposed to be an orc ? I would actually find it pretty fun ! Does he have any event besides the Dungeon scene ?

I'm also having issues :
The prostitution worked the first night and not anymore, except for the wizard, the fratboys and Linus. I cannot enter the other houses.
Also I never saw the option for Husband Love. I thought it conflicted with other mods (Free Love and Dates) but I'm not sure. I hope it's not a corrupt save file after I messed up something with TMX.
Here is my smapi log :
https://smapi.io/log/8e4efc2941964fd7977fb3fdf37bb3f4

Edited by Nicode
Ok Nevermind. I just reinstalled the mod and the prostitution and dom quests stared again. Still don't see where to config the husbands sex scenes.
10 hours ago, Nicode said:

Hello ! First of all I wish to thank you for your mod !
At first when I found it I was like "well this looks over the top" but then I tried and I'm having fun (although I'm not using all the tools) !
I've seen a Trevor Portrait with green skin... is he supposed to be an orc ? I would actually find it pretty fun ! Does he have any event besides the Dungeon scene ?

I'm also having issues :
The prostitution worked the first night and not anymore, except for the wizard, the fratboys and Linus. I cannot enter the other houses.
Also I never saw the option for Husband Love. I thought it conflicted with other mods (Free Love and Dates) but I'm not sure. I hope it's not a corrupt save file after I messed up something with TMX.
Here is my smapi log :
https://smapi.io/log/8e4efc2941964fd7977fb3fdf37bb3f4

Glad you are enjoying the mod!

The most problematic mod you have is Stardew Valley Expanded.. it does bad things to other mods. Modders are just tired of it.. so use it at your own risk.

Aside from that, there are 3 red errors that you could resolve deleting those items :

- Better Married Shane (Anniversary)-1167-1-12\Better Married Shane (With Anniversary) because it's not a SMAPI mod (see https://smapi.io/xnb for info).

- BFAV Pterodactyl 1.0.1 because it requires mods which aren't installed (Paritee.BetterFarmAnimalVariety).

- Boarding House and Bus Stop Extension-4120-4-0-9-1660263754\Boarding House\[TMX] Boarding House\assets because it contains files, but none of them are manifest.json.

I don´t know each mod, so i can´t be sure if they are editing other npc houses, could be free love/Dates... or another one...

In your log there is no other visible conflict,,, so it might be other mod editing those.

Haha yeah I figured SVE had some issues with other mods... for now it doesn't seem bothering anything so we'll see.
I had an issue with one prostitution scene at Shane's house, I figured it was because one of the mods moves the furniture and my character's path was blocked so he kept walking with no possibility to do anything else XD Now that he's one of my husbands I won,'t have this problem. Same issue with Denver's scene in the bathhouse, because I changed the bathhouse completely. I just don't go there in the afternoon so I don't trigger it (what use is that bathhouse anyways).

The read errors are mostly inconsequentials I think. Maybe the better married Shane but it seems to work just fine.

If I ever get husband sex scenes I'll let you know, it means that free love doesn't interfere. I was mostly looking for a config file for that, I didn't found it in my Devious Valley folder.

Edited by Nicode
aaaand now I found it. Sorry !

Hey so I’ve been playing with this (mostly without issue) I have noticed that I’m unable to do the 8PM visits with most of the NPCs (namely I get the “closed until” message when trying to go inside) this affects pretty much everyone except Linus, Lewis and Brandon so I’m not sure if there’s something wrong with my download or something else? Any advice would be welcomed.

1 hour ago, thiccycas said:

Hey so I’ve been playing with this (mostly without issue) I have noticed that I’m unable to do the 8PM visits with most of the NPCs (namely I get the “closed until” message when trying to go inside) this affects pretty much everyone except Linus, Lewis and Brandon so I’m not sure if there’s something wrong with my download or something else? Any advice would be welcomed.

2 things, 

-Could be an installation issue,

-Or another mod modifying the Town map.

Eitheri would need a log to see whats going on

https://smapi.io/log

Hello!

Had this error after updating a few mods, not had it before.

Spoiler

[Content Patcher] Can't apply image patch "Custom sex sprites and skins > Demetrius HD Portraits by Akio" to Portraits/Demetrius: target area (X:0, Y:0, Width:512, Height:1536) extends past the right edge of the image (Width:128), which isn't allowed. Patches can only extend the tilesheet downwards.
[Content Patcher] Can't apply image patch "Custom sex sprites and skins > Shane HD Portraits by Akio" to Portraits/Shane: target area (X:0, Y:0, Width:512, Height:1536) extends past the right edge of the image (Width:128), which isn't allowed. Patches can only extend the tilesheet downwards.

The mods themselves seem to be working fine, it's just not very happy with those HD portraits.

1 hour ago, TyrannisPax said:

Hello!

Had this error after updating a few mods, not had it before.

Hide contents

[Content Patcher] Can't apply image patch "Custom sex sprites and skins > Demetrius HD Portraits by Akio" to Portraits/Demetrius: target area (X:0, Y:0, Width:512, Height:1536) extends past the right edge of the image (Width:128), which isn't allowed. Patches can only extend the tilesheet downwards.
[Content Patcher] Can't apply image patch "Custom sex sprites and skins > Shane HD Portraits by Akio" to Portraits/Shane: target area (X:0, Y:0, Width:512, Height:1536) extends past the right edge of the image (Width:128), which isn't allowed. Patches can only extend the tilesheet downwards.

The mods themselves seem to be working fine, it's just not very happy with those HD portraits.

That error happened because PyTk did a recent update who broke those.

AS far as i understand :

Updating PyTk and Content Patcher to the most recent versions, will fix those problems.

8 hours ago, Ryouuuu said:

I'm using Android/Mobile... What version do i install?

The oldest one on the download section..  i think is 1.0.7  

I don´t have a list of the Requirement-version, so that may need some testing.

4 hours ago, AQuickie21 said:

Hello!

Prostitution scenes only happened once for every single characters and I dont think thats supposed to happen?

Here;s my log: https://smapi.io/log/dc514376fbf54033b353e4cbe700707b

Sorry to bother!

Hi!, According to your log :

Your EventRepeater mod its just an Empty folder....

That is the mod in charge to make the events repeat all days/nights.

So,, re-download it again, and be sure it containts the actual mod inside after.

-----------------------

On other unrelated issues :

Stardew expanded is conflicting with some of your mods, like the Anthro continued.

Some "Sloppy Zap Undies" items are not being aplied...  but i think thats a known error for some pc users... actually i don´t know the cause, the only thing i know its that its affect only dyeable shirts.

And the Starfur Portrait animations also need an update.

-----------------------

Fixing the first issue should make the modpack work as intended.

Having Stardew Valley expanded MIGHT cause some visual bugs with it... but thats another story.

20 hours ago, undare said:

Hi!, According to your log :

Your EventRepeater mod its just an Empty folder....

That is the mod in charge to make the events repeat all days/nights.

So,, re-download it again, and be sure it containts the actual mod inside after.

-----------------------

On other unrelated issues :

Stardew expanded is conflicting with some of your mods, like the Anthro continued.

Some "Sloppy Zap Undies" items are not being aplied...  but i think thats a known error for some pc users... actually i don´t know the cause, the only thing i know its that its affect only dyeable shirts.

And the Starfur Portrait animations also need an update.

-----------------------

Fixing the first issue should make the modpack work as intended.

Having Stardew Valley expanded MIGHT cause some visual bugs with it... but thats another story.

I redownloaded Event repeater several times but the issues still happen? 

if it helps heres the image of the mod folder (apologies it wouldnt insert the image): https://imgur.com/5Fejo8Y

2 hours ago, AQuickie21 said:

I redownloaded Event repeater several times but the issues still happen? 

if it helps heres the image of the mod folder (apologies it wouldnt insert the image): https://imgur.com/5Fejo8Y

YOu are right, the log was complaining about a folder called "A Framework" in wich you have a folder called event repeater.

You should delete that one.

To remove the problematic shirts you could do this

Go to this path :

Mods\[CP]DeviousValley\[JA]RoughSwag\[JA]ShirtsAndTatts

And delete everything inside "Shirts" folder.

"Sloppy Zap Undies"

Items on that mod are causing some problems too,,, so you may need to take it away.

Again, this error has only happened to another user,, for reasons we don´t understand... it may be the OS or an antivirus.. or something else... but its not common

Try to remove those items and send me a new log.

27 minutes ago, undare said:

YOu are right, the log was complaining about a folder called "A Framework" in wich you have a folder called event repeater.

You should delete that one.

To remove the problematic shirts you could do this

Go to this path :

Mods\[CP]DeviousValley\[JA]RoughSwag\[JA]ShirtsAndTatts

And delete everything inside "Shirts" folder.

"Sloppy Zap Undies"

Items on that mod are causing some problems too,,, so you may need to take it away.

Again, this error has only happened to another user,, for reasons we don´t understand... it may be the OS or an antivirus.. or something else... but its not common

Try to remove those items and send me a new log.

did it. still not working. i even downloaded the latest update of eventrepeater that just released

here's the log: https://smapi.io/log/e4c0e6340a704160b8fee84654255adf

3 hours ago, AQuickie21 said:

did it. still not working. i even downloaded the latest update of eventrepeater that just released

here's the log: https://smapi.io/log/e4c0e6340a704160b8fee84654255adf

Ok 3 more things to do.

first :

Delete the folder called :  A Framework\Stardew Valley Expanded\

Then :

Stardew Valley\Mods\Anthro\Anthro Characters Continued 1.5\content.json.

That content file is causing a crash...  You might need to either,, re-download it or delete it.

After that, go to Steam

-Right click on stardew

-Properties

-Local Files

-Verify integrity of game files.

There are other 2 issues, but they are related to Stardew valley expanded...

If the 3 fixes above doesn´t solve your issue... you may need to try to remove SVE just to test if that fix the issue.

One of the issues above is making Event Repeater fail.... we need to know wich one is.

After all of that, send a new log.

6 hours ago, undare said:

Ok 3 more things to do.

first :

Delete the folder called :  A Framework\Stardew Valley Expanded\

Then :

Stardew Valley\Mods\Anthro\Anthro Characters Continued 1.5\content.json.

That content file is causing a crash...  You might need to either,, re-download it or delete it.

After that, go to Steam

-Right click on stardew

-Properties

-Local Files

-Verify integrity of game files.

There are other 2 issues, but they are related to Stardew valley expanded...

If the 3 fixes above doesn´t solve your issue... you may need to try to remove SVE just to test if that fix the issue.

One of the issues above is making Event Repeater fail.... we need to know wich one is.

After all of that, send a new log.

no dice 
i tried on a new save as well and the issue still persists

heres the new log: https://smapi.io/log/2329b45508894c648f52b958e15a7a98

14 hours ago, AQuickie21 said:

no dice 
i tried on a new save as well and the issue still persists

heres the new log: https://smapi.io/log/2329b45508894c648f52b958e15a7a98

NOw we isolated the issue (The rest of your log/installation is clean)

The issue is :

Stardew Valley\Mods\Anthro\Anthro Characters Continued 1.5\content.json

Event Repeater have a very flawed code problem, and at the same time, a dumb one.

It doesn´t like when other mods add comments "//comments" between some brackets. It can´t read them, so it crashes.

I may need you to send me that file (in a rar/zip format), so i can check where the offending comment is on that file, so i can delete it.

But.. if you want to do it 

The log says its on :

"Line 12 position 2"

You can locate it if you have text reader like Notepad+, i am not sure if it is just one comment or many... So you can also send me a screenshot at that position. It should be pretty easy to solve it.

9 hours ago, undare said:

NOw we isolated the issue (The rest of your log/installation is clean)

The issue is :

Stardew Valley\Mods\Anthro\Anthro Characters Continued 1.5\content.json

Event Repeater have a very flawed code problem, and at the same time, a dumb one.

It doesn´t like when other mods add comments "//comments" between some brackets. It can´t read them, so it crashes.

I may need you to send me that file (in a rar/zip format), so i can check where the offending comment is on that file, so i can delete it.

But.. if you want to do it 

The log says its on :

"Line 12 position 2"

You can locate it if you have text reader like Notepad+, i am not sure if it is just one comment or many... So you can also send me a screenshot at that position. It should be pretty easy to solve it.

like this?

content.rar

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I apologize if I'm being a bother but for some reason some of the prostitution events aren't working. The only ones that work are Brandon, Marcus, Demetrius, Denver and Linus. As far as I know, the few edits I did were more of sprite edits and the only edit I assume would have affected it was editing my save file so that I could get the Rusted Key faster. Is there a way to fix this? I don't really want to make a whole new save just to fix it.