If you can get through 3 minutes of this video without wanting to commit homicide you're a saint

Dude500X

I cannot get over this woman.. and this pathetic excuse for a father.

Video speaks for itself.. this is absolutely revolting.

edit;  Just finished the vid.. I am at a loss for words at how useless these two people are.. thank god Dr Phil stepped in.. guy is a hero imo.

So we have a dude who abandons his wife after she gets into a serious car accident, and then we have his mistress who almost as if oblivious to everything, questions why her step daughter is "becoming the devil" and proceeds to beat and bruise her and threaten to kill her on multiple occasions and then forces her lover to send the daughter away when the girl needs her father more than ever. Wow. Just wow. Words escape me. All I can say is that I hope the girl recovers from all of this.

Oh, and one more thing to the two lovers: FUCK. YOU.

Guest ThatOne

I watched the entire thing, then took a few hours to cool off.

It didn't help much; I still believe the father is a pathetic, sad excuse of a human being - unable to make the right decision between his own daughter and his mistress.

His mistress is just as bad - though she saw things were not working out, she only "offered" to move out, while beating the poor child and whipping her. That's not taking responsibility - it's making sure her own ass was covered.

Like The Mad God, I hope the child will recover - but I haven't much hope. Not with that father (even if she gets psychological help).

See, watching Dr Phil can really get people pissed off.

I still think I'm a Saint, just a vengeful one.

The type who wants to slap the stupid out of people,... but I know all that slapping won't help.

... I really don't feel like saying much more, these type of conversations are best live, because there is so much to say.

Archived