16 minutes ago, superlerk123 said:

Should we wait for a non demo version before we attempt a serious playthrough or better to just DEMO around with the content in a not serious playthrough

For now it's probably best to wait. While there won't be major changes to what's currently here I still have to add content for generic characters. If you must start a serious playthrough right now right away it should be fine to clean your save between updates.

@CHIMiny Cricket  I'm a little disappointed the demo got taken down, I've been having a good time with it!

Farkas's new quests and dialogues seem to be working well enough, will be trying Lydia's next.

One question I had: Is there a quest target/limiter that requires marriage to get the comment/announcement dialogue lines?

I waited 1-2 days to see if I would get the ability to announce the PC pregnancy (set at 20 days duration) to Farkas, but I didn't get the ability to announce it until after marriage at the shared home (which added another 2 days in game).

Was this just a matter of not waiting long enough at first, or is there a marriage check?

If there is, I'd advocate making 2 different versions of announcement dialogue instead:

1. Marriage - positive response (whether it's a surprise or planned)

2. Not married - Options (like the old version, I.E. negative, bribe, positive)

Once married, the dialogue has seemed to work well. Got the prompts, and occasionally get random dialogue from Farkas. Overall, while the revised beta is currently limited in function, it shows great promise!

1 hour ago, w234aew said:

@CHIMiny Cricket  I'm a little disappointed the demo got taken down, I've been having a good time with it!

Farkas's new quests and dialogues seem to be working well enough, will be trying Lydia's next.

One question I had: Is there a quest target/limiter that requires marriage to get the comment/announcement dialogue lines?

I waited 1-2 days to see if I would get the ability to announce the PC pregnancy (set at 20 days duration) to Farkas, but I didn't get the ability to announce it until after marriage at the shared home (which added another 2 days in game).

Was this just a matter of not waiting long enough at first, or is there a marriage check?

If there is, I'd advocate making 2 different versions of announcement dialogue instead:

1. Marriage - positive response (whether it's a surprise or planned)

2. Not married - Options (like the old version, I.E. negative, bribe, positive)

Once married, the dialogue has seemed to work well. Got the prompts, and occasionally get random dialogue from Farkas. Overall, while the revised beta is currently limited in function, it shows great promise!

There is no marriage restriction to announcements. So you were able to tell him after passing day 4 of pregnancy? If so, that sounds like the correct timing. The ability to tell the father is triggered after you're 20% through your pregnancy duration. If you haven't told him and have passed 20%, then a message will appear next time you sleep that confirms you are indeed pregnant, in case you hadn't already figured it out. Oh, and sleeping is not a requirement, the message simply serves as a reminder. The next update will have ways to "discover" your pregnancy as early as possible via asking Danica PureSpring/Dinya Balu to check for you or by crafting a test potion at the cooking pot. The 20% threshold is meant to be a last resort if the player doesn't check themselves, which is partially why I thought the demo was too incomplete.

3 minutes ago, CHIMiny Cricket said:

There is no marriage restriction to announcements. So you were able to tell him after passing day 4 of pregnancy? If so, that sounds like the correct timing. The ability to tell the father is triggered after you're 20% through your pregnancy duration. If you haven't told him and have passed 20%, then a message will appear next time you sleep that confirms you are indeed pregnant in case you hadn't already figured it out. Oh, and sleeping is not a requirement, the message simply serves as a reminder. The next update will have ways to "discover" your pregnancy as soon as possible via asking Danica PureSpring/Dinya Balu to check for you or by crafting a test potion at the cooking pot. The 20% threshold is meant to be a last resort if the player doesn't check themselves, which is partially why I thought the demo was too incomplete.

I usually just got the message after my first sleep after Fertility Mode updated my PC to pregnant. Which is usually before the 20% mark for me.

13 minutes ago, Jgoftl said:

I usually just got the message after my first sleep after Fertility Mode updated my PC to pregnant. Which is usually before the 20% mark for me.

That shouldn't be happening unless you're using the old version. Were you using the demo for the new version (that's currently taken down)?

11 hours ago, Jgoftl said:

I think it's happened on both versions so far.

If the version you've had installed is 0.06, then it should allow announcement after sleeping.

I'm using the beta version (named 0.10 BETA, recently taken down), that's the only one where the time until announcement has been moved back.

It may be an issue with the install (i.e. not completely uninstalling 0.06 before installing 0.10 BETA), or an older version of Fertility Mode (I'm using the latest version), or not starting from a new save game (fresh character start to prevent old scripts from carrying over).

10 hours ago, Jgoftl said:

The 2 I've used are the 0.06 and the one prior to that.

The one prior to .06 could mean 0.10 BETA (if you grabbed it during the ~1 day it was available) OR it could've been 0.05.

If it was 0.05, then the message to find the father would have popped up immediately after sleeping on both updates.

I've got some bad news. I need to restructure a significant portion of the rewritten version of the mod. I assumed that ticking the box "allow repeated stages" for quests would allow me to use previously completed quest stages over again. Unfortunately that isn't exactly true and I've already built up the new version around that assumption. I'm pretty sure I can get around this without completely restarting but it's going to take a while. I'm feeling completely gutted about spending hours on this only for it to be halted by unclear Creation Kit documentation.

@CHIMiny Cricket Back on topic, have you considered starting a poll for dialogue/comment suggestions?

It could help quickly get some of the general voice lines (i.e. generic comments, generic NPC lines) listed and done.

Obviously if you want to keep the mod Nexus-friendly (no super NSFW dialogues) a disclaimer/notice would need to be attached, but it could be useful for avoiding writer's block and ensuring consistent progress.

I just got the xVASynth Tool running, and I agree with Thanos from your earlier post.

BalgruufDoesToo.wav

2 minutes ago, T5T said:

Oh, a new version. But it's without the voiced lines? Well, I'll have to wait until then. I want to use the voiced ones, so I'll be keeping one of the previous versions.

I would also recomend xVASynth Tool

It has voiced lines for Lydia and Vilkas, just not for Farkas. Those are still in progress.

@CHIMiny Cricket already knows about xVASynth, that's what was used for the current audio.

6 hours ago, T5T said:

Oh, a new version. But it's without the voiced lines? Well, I'll have to wait until then. I want to use the voiced ones, so I'll be keeping one of the previous versions.

I would also recomend xVASynth Tool

Voice lines from the old version will be making their way back in along with new lines.

6 hours ago, Scroolose said:

One question: are you planning to make this sort of Amorous Adventures "extension", so it covers npcs included in that mod?

Eventually, yes. AA will never be a requirement and none of the content will directly connect with those stories, but the idea for the mod came about because of it. I want to cover as many NPCs as I can with vanilla marriage candidates and AA quest characters having a higher priority over others.

4 hours ago, Potato_Skill said:

I just got my PC married and now the spouse keeps saying "I just noticed your belly getting larger ..." to which my only reply is "..." and then it loops all over again. What is happening?

My PC got pregnant before marrying and the spouse is also a follower (Kaidan).

In the new version or the old?