On 10/3/2020 at 7:29 AM, jclyde6108 said:

this mod is a great idea and appears to work fine in game, but appears to be leaving a lot of suspended stacks in the save game and has an ever growing number of running scripts each with 2 frames, fma_handlerscript.OnUpdateGameTime  calling utility.GetCurrentGameTime, and all but the last one having a suspended stack which only shows 'flag: 00" in fallrim.

Thanks for letting me know. I think what caused that was an experimental section of my script that I forgot to take out. I'm putting out a small update today that will probably fix that.

Hi all

Thank you for this mod which seems to be very immersive

However, I am a noob and the noob that I am would like to download the last version of Fertility Mod from Nexus in order to have the esm.file. However it seems that this version depends of TKAA mod, which is now a hidden mod. Any solution ?

Thank you in advance and sorry if my english hurts your eyes...

18 hours ago, cyrslash said:

Hi all

Thank you for this mod which seems to be very immersive

However, I am a noob and the noob that I am would like to download the last version of Fertility Mod from Nexus in order to have the esm.file. However it seems that this version depends of TKAA mod, which is now a hidden mod. Any solution ?

Thank you in advance and sorry if my english hurts your eyes...

I've never had TKAA installed and it isn't a masterfile for Fertility Mode. Make sure you aren't checking the TKAA option in the FOMOD installer.

7 hours ago, excidium93 said:

Hmm, the pregnancy announcement to the father seems to be broken.

I got the dream and selected the "tell" option, but I got no dialogue option 

Seconded, in my case the father is a follower from a mod, but not super custom (race is breton I think, no custom framework, just a normal skyrim follower). I get the popup that says "I need to find the father", but can't get the dialogue to show up. The "I was thinking" dialogue shows up in the dialogue menu, but no option to tell him, nor any comment on PC state.

Would it be possible to make this work with Beeing Female? This is something I have always wanted for that mod. Especially since I enjoy the mechanics of that one more.

12 hours ago, excidium93 said:

Hmm, the pregnancy announcement to the father seems to be broken.

I got the dream and selected the "tell" option, but I got no dialogue option 

5 hours ago, w234aew said:

Seconded, in my case the father is a follower from a mod, but not super custom (race is breton I think, no custom framework, just a normal skyrim follower). I get the popup that says "I need to find the father", but can't get the dialogue to show up. The "I was thinking" dialogue shows up in the dialogue menu, but no option to tell him, nor any comment on PC state.

I'll look into this tonight when I have some free time. Do you guys know which voicetype the fathers use? If you don't know than name an NPC with the same voice or send me a link to the mod they're from.

5 minutes ago, tod howard said:

I'll look into this tonight when I have some free time. Do you guys know which voicetype the fathers use? If you don't know than name an NPC with the same voice or send me a link to the mod they're from.

One was Jarl Balgruuf and the other was a farmer in Ivarstead

27 minutes ago, tod howard said:

I've never looked into how Beeing Female works, but it could probably be done. I don't have the time right now though.

Could you look at it sometime when you have time? For the LE version as well if possible?

3 hours ago, tod howard said:

Voice type is "Brute" I think (Dirge, Idolaf Battle-born voice).

8 hours ago, excidium93 said:

One was Jarl Balgruuf and the other was a farmer in Ivarstead

5 hours ago, w234aew said:

Voice type is "Brute" I think (Dirge, Idolaf Battle-born voice).

Thanks guys. The problem was I had somehow made an important part of the script a comment. Not sure when I did that since I know I've tested that feature and had it working before. Everything is good to go now.

3 hours ago, tod howard said:

Thanks guys. The problem was I had somehow made an important part of the script a comment. Not sure when I did that since I know I've tested that feature and had it working before. Everything is good to go now.

We have to thank you for making this great mod^^ (and for patching it so fast)

On 10/7/2020 at 1:32 AM, tod howard said:

The update fixed the "no dialogue for brute speech follower" bug I had, great job! Look forward to more updates!

Can and is it safe for this mod be turned into ESL by compacting FormIDs first, then adding ESL flag in TES4 header? Or is there another way of having it be like a ESL? Never mind I found others that turn into ESL's.

I have close to 1000 mods now and I find myself at 250 plugins & 357 ESL's now, I'm getting too close to the 255 limit so I am now pushing things.

Thanks and Great work, talk about "immersion". 

Hi, I love this mod so far ? I started a male char (usually play as female) just to try this out. And I've been told already by Camilla, Ysolda and Lydia that my PC is gonna be a father ? I like that there is some diversity in how my PC got told - difference between normal NPC and follower as of yet. I am just at the beginning, need to play more with this ? 

So I just wanted to say, great work and I hope you are still going to continue with this as it is still WIP ? Thank you!

I am really glad, that it's voiced and it really adds a ton of immersion. It's the best. I am looking forward to more custom announcements. After I downloaded your mod I couldn't help it and went on an impregnation spree throughout Skyrim. xD Finally my character can have children AND he can talk about it with his spouse. I used Fertility mod before, but it just wasn't right without the partner actually acknowledging getting pregnant. Amazing job.

22 hours ago, T5T said:

I am really glad, that it's voiced and it really adds a ton of immersion. It's the best. I am looking forward to more custom announcements. After I downloaded your mod I couldn't help it and went on an impregnation spree throughout Skyrim. xD Finally my character can have children AND he can talk about it with his spouse. I used Fertility mod before, but it just wasn't right without the partner actually acknowledging getting pregnant. Amazing job.

Impregnation spree! ??I hope you take care of all them lol  *has to pay child support for all them*

Sounds great. I know this can be technically achieved with other mods, but any plans to make more "immersive" proposition for npc to come live with Dragonborn, after npc tells you the news?

Something simple, voiced, no marriage included ( it sucks the way it's implemented anyway), "Would you come live with me?", Npc follows player, at location MC can say "This is our new home".