[FO3] Looking for the Lings Pretty Things/Seducing Women Patch

PyreBorn

The title says it all really. Looking for the old patch for Lings Pretty Things and Seducing Women. I know there is some way to patch them in FO3Edit, but for the life of me I cannot figure it out.

Any help would be appreciated.

Peace

Pyre

Heres how you make your own patch:

Make sure the mod you want the most from is on the bottom. Open up FO3Edit. Load up only the esps your trying to make a patch for. Right click anyone of the esps and got to other. Select merged patch. Create one. Once created, go into your merged patch and drag and drop any values that you want to overwrite. Be it hair or eyes or whatever what you want from either mod.

It's really easy just try it.

Heres how you make your own patch:

Make sure the mod you want the most from is on the bottom. Open up FO3Edit. Load up only the esps your trying to make a patch for. Right click anyone of the esps and got to other. Select merged patch. Create one. Once created, go into your merged patch and drag and drop any values that you want to overwrite. Be it hair or eyes or whatever what you want from either mod.

It's really easy just try it.

Thanks for the tips. That's a much better description of how to do it than I've gotten before. Thanks again, I'll be able to get the patch made now :)

Peace

Pyre

Archived