[mod] sexbound Sex factory yoru

흠 ...이 모드는 큰 잠재력을 가지고 있으며, 겸손합니다. 당신이하는 일을하는 사람이 많지 않습니다. 특히 당신이 한 품질에 대해 연습하고 인내하면 당신이 향상되는 것을 볼 수 있습니다. . 낙심하지 말고 시간을내어 모든 것이 잘 될 것입니다.

Translation from Google:"Hmm... this mod has great potential, and it's modest. Not many people do what you do. Especially when you practice and persevere for the quality you did, you will see you improve. . Do not get discouraged, take your time and everything will be fine."

What I meant to say: "Hm... This mod has great potential, and you are modest, not many do what you do, especially to the quality that you have done, practice and perseverance will see you improve, and with it, the ability to do so much more. Don't lose heart, take your time, and all things will work out."

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hi there ! i installed the mod , and saw few items into some planet , but i cant craft them , even through the admin mod ;.;

* 자동 번역기 * 안녕 ! 나는 모드를 설치하고 어떤 행성에 몇 가지 항목을 보았지만, 관리자 모드를 통해서조차도 그것들을 만들 수 없다 ;.;

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

English: I have the following files downloaded:
Sexbound_Sex factory yoru.pak

yoru Race_Sxb English.pak

yoru Race.pak

Sexbound-yoru.pak
sexbound_Sex factory yoru English.pak
And all of the names of the items show up as a white box character (▯) in the crafting menu. If this a known issue or am I missing a file?

Korean (Google Translate): 다음 파일을 다운로드했습니다.

yoru Race.pak

Sexbound-yoru.pak

그리고 아이템의 모든 이름은 제작 메뉴에서 흰색 상자 문자 (▯)로 표시됩니다. 이것이 알려진 문제이거나 파일이없는 경우?

Edited by Chaotic_Asimovmic
Typo

This mod looks so awesome! I have no idea how to make it work, though. Can anyone give a detailed explanation in english as to what I'm supposed to do? I've tried reading through the comments and I lack the necessary brain wrinkles to figure it out.

On 5/31/2021 at 6:58 AM, Chaotic_Asimovmic said:

English: I have the following files downloaded:

yoru Race.pak

Sexbound-yoru.pak
And all off the names of the items show up as a white box character (▯) in the crafting menu. If this a known issue or am I missing a file?

Korean (Google Translate): 다음 파일을 다운로드했습니다.

yoru Race.pak

Sexbound-yoru.pak

또한 모든 아이템의 이름은 제작 메뉴에서 흰색 상자 문자 (▯)로 표시됩니다. 이것이 알려진 문제이거나 파일이없는 경우

Same problem but nothing appears in crafting tables

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/9/2021 at 7:39 AM, Mastodon said:

I am, however, able to spawn each object manually by using commands.

Sorry for this question asked after about a year or so of this thread being cold, but I cannot seem to spawn the objects based on their names in the mod zip file? May I ask where the Ids are which would let me spawn the objects manually? 

It'd honestly be a bummer if the objects no longer work at this point, still asking though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i don't know what is going on but i can get the mod to show up in game but the sex interactable decorations like the pillory and racks don't show anything when placed , my character is there doing the animation but the npc and pillory/rack are invisible and the food npc crashes my game whenever i try and place her

3 hours ago, rex45132 said:

i don't know what is going on but i can get the mod to show up in game but the sex interactable decorations like the pillory and racks don't show anything when placed , my character is there doing the animation but the npc and pillory/rack are invisible and the food npc crashes my game whenever i try and place her

never mind srry steam was being a piece of garbage again my bad

• 4 months later...
On 10/2/2021 at 6:10 PM, Ditherion said:

Sorry for this question asked after about a year or so of this thread being cold, but I cannot seem to spawn the objects based on their names in the mod zip file? May I ask where the Ids are which would let me spawn the objects manually? 

It'd honestly be a bummer if the objects no longer work at this point, still asking though.

I would also like to know

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Quick PSA, The Yoru race mod breaks tenants, meaning you can´t collect rent or do quests, but it isn´t actually required for this mod to work, it might be breaking something behind the scenes but so far from my minor testing all of the hot buildings are fully functional even without the broken race mod so enjoy

3 hours ago, DraconicCatboy said:

Quick PSA, The Yoru race mod breaks tenants, meaning you can´t collect rent or do quests, but it isn´t actually required for this mod to work, it might be breaking something behind the scenes but so far from my minor testing all of the hot buildings are fully functional even without the broken race mod so enjoy

Makes sense, mod creator made a bunch of failed/wrong patches into things like Defeat too, so i can see them trying to make patches to the tenant dialogues and causing errors. Also, wow thanks, i've been looking for what race has been doing this for ages!

Edit:
Literally one quotation mark missing at line 19, gob darnit.

Spoiler

image.png.d925643572f3d630a2893bfdf4745915.png

File: <Yoru/dialog/arrivedhome.config.patch>

Edited by red3dred
  • 2 months later...

I have a similar problem. Everything works for me, but I can’t craft the decor. The list is empty on all tables. Everything else works. I tried every possible combination. With and without English translation. I no longer hope for help, but suddenly someone will help.

Used Google translator.

On 7/19/2023 at 8:51 PM, TheJuanPieceisReal said:

Any chance this and the race mod get fixed at some point? Creator seems to have fallen off the face of the planet so I dont think they'd be able to do it

I'm actually in the process of breaking down and reconstructing my master mod pack, and since I now know the problem for this mod, I'll fix it for my copy and I'll post it here when I'm done. Might take me a while, though.

On 9/25/2023 at 3:28 PM, DarFrame said:

I have a similar problem. Everything works for me, but I can’t craft the decor. The list is empty on all tables. Everything else works. I tried every possible combination. With and without English translation. I no longer hope for help, but suddenly someone will help.

Used Google translator.

As for your problem, I haven't experienced it myself. If you could post your starbound.log file after you try to craft the items, I might be able to fix that problem as well.

• 2 months later...