Bars/Lounges Open from 9am-8am

Hey y'all so for a few weeks or so now all the bars and lounges in my game have been open from 9am-8am. I never set them to be open for this many hours and I'm assuming it's being caused by a mod I installed but I can't for the life of me figure out which one. And I'm finding the 23hr a day clubs to be well... excessive lol. Also I looked and I don't have the Shimrod mod or bluegenjutsu's. I posted on reddit too as I have a few NRaas mods and I'm wondering if maybe they caused this but I'm also wondering if maybe it was a Passion mod. ANYWAYS just seeing if anyone else has had this problem or knows how to fix it (ie. put the hours back to normal).

TIA!

On 9/21/2020 at 12:54 AM, biancabaileyxxx said:

I'm assuming it's being caused by a mod I installed

Quick answer... Yes... it is... unless you played with GameData in your C:Programs files, which you should never do, and I don't think you did.

Bar hours, among other things, is controlled by the "Bars" xml. It's a popular xml to tune, and is rewritten and included in some packages that change bar stuff. I have done so myself... BY COPYING THE FILE AND MAKING A SEPARATTE PACKAGE!!! ))))) My vampire lounges are open until 5 am. Made more sense to me.

I always stress, NEVER mess with C:Programs files, but make copies to work from on desktop, or wherever.

I ran into a situation where my game wouldn't save, and I couldn't take a Plumbot into bot shop. It's back to basics... What are the most recent mods you installed? Remove them and see if that fixes the problem, as I did, and it fixed my problem. The other, standard route that some take is to rename your entire Sims 3 folder as "back up" and move it to desktop, start a new game and see if the problem is gone (the game should generate new folders). Then, put a few things back, restart, then more, restart... etc, until you find the culprit. NAH! I just pulled the last two pieces, and there it was!

Now, I know Passions has outfits for bartenders, but don't know if it tunes the xml. It may, as bartender outfits ARE one of those things controlled by the Bars xml. I also believe that package is separate in the Passion folder? So, you can just remove that single package, if that's the case, and try that.