enhanced dogmeat genitals edit

I'm a dummy and I posted this to the wrong forum like, twice.. so here it is now in the right place

Anyway I made a mesh edit of this mod:

Not only is the stuff bigger, but a little more shapely. just figured id share if anyone would like it. you'll have to download the og mod for the textures and stuff, this file is just the mesh.

It might not line up properly for sex animation scenes, as its kind of angled down more, if anyone wants I can edit it to line up properly, just might need a screenshot so i can see how to angle it

Screenshot 2020-09-19 19.50.52.png

377160_20200919194253_1.png

377160_20200919194352_1.png

377160_20200919194505_1.png

377160_20200919194708_1.png

dogmeat.zip

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

seriously how do you install this? i've been trying for hours, i can replace the models just fine by renaming the thing to what it needs to be but no matter what i try it always either replaces the sheathed state or ignores the change comepletely and just uses the one from leitos animations. for that matter how do you install the one this is made to edit? when i tried to install it with vortex it broke everything and the dick didnt change state at all, and i have no clue how to install a mod manually. this is far too complicated for my simple fucking mind can someone help me?

1 hour ago, aphi said:

seriously how do you install this? i've been trying for hours, i can replace the models just fine by renaming the thing to what it needs to be but no matter what i try it always either replaces the sheathed state or ignores the change comepletely and just uses the one from leitos animations. for that matter how do you install the one this is made to edit? when i tried to install it with vortex it broke everything and the dick didnt change state at all, and i have no clue how to install a mod manually. this is far too complicated for my simple fucking mind can someone help me?

I am the same as you, I tried to install this and the other one they say and I did not see any change haha

• 1 year later...
On 10/14/2020 at 6:00 PM, iGenZen said:

How do you install this?

On 9/25/2021 at 7:25 PM, aphi said:

On 9/25/2021 at 9:17 PM, zarza said:

I am the same as you, I tried to install this and the other one they say and I did not see any change haha

On 9/25/2021 at 9:17 PM, zarza said:

if you are still wondering how to get it to work you extract the dogmeat replacer into a folder then delete the nif in meshes in said folder then extract the nif itself from zip you want to replace the nif you deleted