Advice - New to Skyrim Mods

*Sorry in advance if I'm posting in the wrong place. I have not been on as board in awhile.

Hello there. I recently discovered adult mods for Skyrim and Sims 4 and I am genuinely interested in giving it a try. The closest think to mods I have any experience with are from my SL days, but I had much help. Would anyone point me in the right direction on what I need to download or how to properly install. I have the Legendary edition on Steam and I can't even get "level up" to stop from showing on my bottom right screen so I doubt myself at the moment? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks again!

Can only reply for Skyrim mod-installing.

First of all - get yourself a Mod Manager, because if it works correctly, it should remove the files from your data folder when you decide that you don't want a mod anymore. Doesn't always work as I'd like, so be sure to have a backup of your whole data-folder (w/o the Screenshots) before you do anything really stupid.

next - get USLEEP Unofficial Skyrim LE Patch. I never dared to play unfixed Skyrim

And as you're here on LoversLab you want to have the Sexlab Framework installed - head over to that page and follow the instructions. You'll need to install SKSE, SkyUI and FNIS and probably some more to get it up and running.

And only then you should look around on LL for any mods you might like.

Have fun,

Joe.

The easiest way to learn how to mod Skyrim is to go on YouTube and find some modding tutorials.

now if you wanna install Mod organizer 2 watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwEm-jKnP44

also if you wanna install Vortex watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD9xKao_u30

I personally recommend Mod organizer 2

(P.s I dont really know if its allowed for me to post links. if not i will just remove my comment)