workout switch not working

Naked workout not working:

Sorry to bother you  guys/girls I am running WickedWhims version 158e, the latest public version. I have all the required settings - double checking naked workout, yoga etc...

I tried nude yoga and this works solo. I tried running the clean save commands: ww.reset_save_data sim, world commands, sex_handlers did not exist. I tried cleaning the save folder. I also tried resetting Sims 4 by deleting Sims 4 folder from Documents and re-adding my Mods afterwards. I have double checked all my settings. I am not sure when this stopped working. Has anyone experienced anything similar? Or if anyone can suggest something I overlooked this would be equally appreciated. Please let me know if you need any other info also re this issue.

Thanks

Where are you trying to do this? On the sim's home lot? At a spa?

If it's at a public place and you have the Naturism skills enabled, sims won't necessarily do naked yoga or naked massages if their Naturism skill isn't high enough. For that, you have to enable the Nudity Lot Trait. Then it will bypass any sim's Naturism skill if it's too low.

Someone had questions about this and I responded. For some reason the thread got moved to the "Request and Find" forum.

This was at the gym in Windenberg and Oasis Spring and it does not work if they do a workout at home. I have the flag unset so Sims are meant to get naked when Nudity is allowed or not. I have never had a issue like this previously, Sims seemed to always do a naked workout at the gym without setting any lot trait. previously That's why I found this puzzling. So I am not sure if what you are saying is the case is a new thing? I am baffled still. Thanks for the response and please let me know any other thoughts on this.