bbc cuckold mod?

Not sure there is one out there yet, but for the moment you could always use DaddyPika's Cheat Mod and force-marry people to each other. Personally I'm not into the cuckold concept myself, but I do like making multicultural/multiracial realms. I often play as Iberia, allying with many of the West African rulers, we intermarry and have our vassals intermarry as well.

DaddyPika's mod also allows the player to force anyone to be a Lover, you could switch to a different ruler, then force-lover your wife, then switch to your old ruler, just takes a little roleplaying imagination obviously.

• 1 month later...
On 9/17/2020 at 1:43 PM, cuckearlofnorwayck3 said:

basically asking for atleast a cuckold mod but do prefer a cuck trait or something that just attracts african black men and arabics to my wife in game... hopefully a scene where I can catch the action.  

So im building up a event mod as part of my carn trait modifier - called sexual subjugation.

for the initial release of the event mod is gonna be vanilla, male characters (this means the AI will also do it) that have either huge dick or gigantic dick trait has a character interaction option that is shown when targeting their spouse/concubines/lovers in their court.

eventually i am going to expand it to include lovers in foreign court and prisoners imprisoned by male characters.

What this mean is that late into the mod development (this is definitely much later since i want to flesh out the vanilla aspects and main player character features first) . there is the potential for AI characters to "sexually subjugate" your partners  if your partners get seduced by the AI character (has the lover relation) or is captured during a battle/seige/raid. (i can even make it a hard trigger ,meaning that the AI will always carry out the act as long as your target is captured/seduced, with an event chain showing your partner getting corrupted)

what would be useful is if people help me with writing the story (when i eventually get my mod to a state that needs storywriters) - albeit unfortunately to keep the mod balanced gameplay wise and to keep the coding SIMPLE its not gonna be a BBC cuckold but more like big cock cuckold. I can however (depending if it doesnt spoil the quality of the narrative) at least use a function to pull the character's culture (i dont think there is a function to call for skin colour) so it would look something like

"{target'getfirstname} keeps getting pounded by {owner'getfirstname}'s big fat {owner"getculture} cock"

which could turn out into either

"mary keeps getting pounded by tom's big fat norse cock" (playing as a norse character)

or 

"jill keeps getting pounded by pervertman's big fat akom cock" (playing as an akom character)

• 9 months later...
On 10/21/2020 at 10:15 AM, luffyboy said:

So im building up a event mod as part of my carn trait modifier - called sexual subjugation.

for the initial release of the event mod is gonna be vanilla, male characters (this means the AI will also do it) that have either huge dick or gigantic dick trait has a character interaction option that is shown when targeting their spouse/concubines/lovers in their court.

eventually i am going to expand it to include lovers in foreign court and prisoners imprisoned by male characters.

What this mean is that late into the mod development (this is definitely much later since i want to flesh out the vanilla aspects and main player character features first) . there is the potential for AI characters to "sexually subjugate" your partners  if your partners get seduced by the AI character (has the lover relation) or is captured during a battle/seige/raid. (i can even make it a hard trigger ,meaning that the AI will always carry out the act as long as your target is captured/seduced, with an event chain showing your partner getting corrupted)

what would be useful is if people help me with writing the story (when i eventually get my mod to a state that needs storywriters) - albeit unfortunately to keep the mod balanced gameplay wise and to keep the coding SIMPLE its not gonna be a BBC cuckold but more like big cock cuckold. I can however (depending if it doesnt spoil the quality of the narrative) at least use a function to pull the character's culture (i dont think there is a function to call for skin colour) so it would look something like

"{target'getfirstname} keeps getting pounded by {owner'getfirstname}'s big fat {owner"getculture} cock"

which could turn out into either

"mary keeps getting pounded by tom's big fat norse cock" (playing as a norse character)

or 

"jill keeps getting pounded by pervertman's big fat akom cock" (playing as an akom character)

any update on that mod?