Upgrading from CBBE to Fusion Girl quastions

So I've been using CBBE for nearly 2 years now, loved it and love the support it constantly gets.

But reading many people's opinion on how much better Fusion Girl is for animations, I've decided to use it, but i could really use some help (some newbie questions) before i mess up my game:

1- Does Fusion Girl support penetration morphs by default? or do i have to install a different mod for that (similar to animated fannies).

2- if possible, is there any (essential mods) that should be installed with Fusion Girl? i Don't mean requirements, but kind of like "support" mods that would enhance it for animations and what not.

3- Finally, this might relate to the first question, I'm not gonna lie i use 5 different animation packages and Leito's animations are my favorite, will Fusion Girl support penetration morphs for them too? or is there a mod that might help it to? since as far as i know Leito's animations were made before penetration mods became a thing.

Sorry if those questions seem silly or stupid, it's just that i could use any help possible.

Thank you

1 hour ago, koaamz said:

So I've been using CBBE for nearly 2 years now, loved it and love the support it constantly gets.

But reading many people's opinion on how much better Fusion Girl is for animations, I've decided to use it, but i could really use some help (some newbie questions) before i mess up my game:

1- Does Fusion Girl support penetration morphs by default? or do i have to install a different mod for that (similar to animated fannies).

2- if possible, is there any (essential mods) that should be installed with Fusion Girl? i Don't mean requirements, but kind of like "support" mods that would enhance it for animations and what not.

3- Finally, this might relate to the first question, I'm not gonna lie i use 5 different animation packages and Leito's animations are my favorite, will Fusion Girl support penetration morphs for them too? or is there a mod that might help it to? since as far as i know Leito's animations were made before penetration mods became a thing.

Sorry if those questions seem silly or stupid, it's just that i could use any help possible.

Thank you

1)It supports vagina bones that used in lates anims packs BP70,SavageCabbage,Atomic lust, some in Mutated lust

For old anims I am now working on anim patch and later(after bodyslide new version) body that will work both with bones (new anims) and morphs (old anims)

2)Later when I will release, see (1)

Also you will need zex skeleton and physics to make boobs bounce

3)see (1)

1 hour ago, koaamz said:

Thank you

Did you see this thread?  

It seems to dance around some of the same questions.  

1 hour ago, Indarello said:

1)It supports vagina bones that used in lates anims packs BP70,SavageCabbage,Atomic lust, some in Mutated lust

For old anims I am now working on anim patch and later(after bodyslide new version) body that will work both with bones (new anims) and morphs (old anims)

2)Later when I will release, see (1)

Also you will need zex skeleton and physics to make boobs bounce

3)see (1)

Thank you very much for replying and clarifying, I can't wait for your new releases and will definitely use them asap.