Starwarsbattlefront2 Nude Iden Skimpy Appearances

Starwarsbattlefront2 Nude Iden Skimpy Appearances

Skimpy Appearances for Nude Iden
Credit for model goes to ImsorryHan-https://www.nexusmods.com/starwarsbattlefront22017/mods/2687

Just like I did for Rey and Leia here are skimpy appearances for Iden.Currently has just her original armor with no underclothing.I plan on doing more appearances for Iden like her campaign stormtrooper armor and her rebel pilot outfit.Just like my previous mods it has some minor clipping issues but it is still enjoyable to play with.Only major issue I could find is that I would recomend not to look at her from upfront when using the emote "avenge our emperoer" it exposes her chest which she doesn't have I had to remove her breasts to make her armor fit her.

V1-Nude Iden with only her armor no clothing

Updated:Added her Skimpy Stormtrooper Appearance with a topless version as well.

Updated:Added her Skimpy Rebels Appearance with a bonus obiwan replacer mod.

This mod is now complete.It has all of Iden's main appearances from the campaign.

IF MOD DOESN'T WORK TRY USING FROSTY MANAGER 1.0.5.8 INSTEAD.

• 4 months later...