Dark Camino's DOAXVV Mods

Hello my friends, I will be using this thread to share my mods I have created in-game. I want to thank the people here for giving advise in creating mods, and to the creator of Costume Customizer for making mods easier.

================================================================================================================================================================================================================

1. Rope (Use Costume Customizer) - Mesh created from scratch. clippings will be present on some poses.

UPDATE-

-Added yellow and purple rope

Rope - CC v2.rar

716930888_DOAX_VV2020-08-0417-42-21.png.6158c0b1d2d0c3ced3e13fb5b3577e5e.png1818652085_DOAX_VV2020-09-1214-54-10.png.9c4f0115ef21e3b156b1b41409261b04.png2146672654_DOAX_VV2020-09-1214-48-59.png.c53201814e0591345de6ca8f47f4da41.png

============================================================================================================================================================================================================

(Planning to release some of my mods but my PC is slow for now.)

Rope - CC.rar

1 hour ago, gagn123 said:

Your mod will not be displayed by pressing 1 on the icon in the new version 

You upgrade the new version and try it

It seems that there are still bugs on the newest version. I think it is better for me to stay on the older version until all issues are resolved.

1 hour ago, gagn123 said:

Your mod will not be displayed by pressing 1 on the icon in the new version 

You upgrade the new version and try it

It seems that there are still bugs on the newest version. I think it is better for me to stay on the older version until all issues are resolved.

For MODs that do not work with CC, it is necessary to update using CCModPackGenerator according to the specifications.

After updating the ini file, it can be used without any problem even with 2.0Ver.

Thanks for the great mod.  I'm using google translate.

22 hours ago, rrrt2 said:

For MODs that do not work with CC, it is necessary to update using CCModPackGenerator according to the specifications.

After updating the ini file, it can be used without any problem even with 2.0Ver.

Thanks for the great mod.  I'm using google translate.

do you have ini file

51 minutes ago, chalombobo said:

there is not panties rope yellow color

Can you help me pls

thank you very much for this mod

Hello, I added the yellow rope color, as well as the purple one. 

• 3 weeks later...