Spouse/concubine limit

Does anyone know of a way to increase these limits for an individual character? I don't want to create it as a religious change since that would really bloat the npcs all across my realm.

Back in CK2 I could create a new form of government, since you can set concubines in governments, the wiki for CK3 modding is very sparse, so I was wondering if anyone has tinkered or maybe spotted a modifier that might work for a trait, or government?

Yeah, unfortunately for you the marriage/concubine settings in CK3 are entirely tied to religion rather than a mixture of religion and government like it was in CK2.  Maybe try modifying the can_marry_trigger in 00_marriage_triggers to change it from checking if "allowed_more_spouses = yes" to an OR check for either "allowed_more_spouses = yes" or "is_ai = no".  I haven't messed around enough with the marriage interactions yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Does anyone know of a way to increase these limits for an individual character? I don't want to create it as a religious change since that would really bloat the npcs all across my realm.

Back in CK2 I could create a new form of government, since you can set concubines in governments, the wiki for CK3 modding is very sparse, so I was wondering if anyone has tinkered or maybe spotted a modifier that might work for a trait, or government?

Can you specify the GOAL?

Is it just for the player?

Is it trait-related?

Something else?

Because I'm almost sure you CAN put an "OR {normal_conditions} {goal_conditions}" even into the doctrines, but you first need to specify the actual GOAL.