Jump to content

I'm neww to Fallout 4 modding and I want to be a futanari anime girl who rapes enemies and has a sexbot companion. How do I do this?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm new to Fallout 4 modding and I want to be a futanari anime girl who rapes enemies with her big dick and has a sexbot companion. How do I do this?

 

So far I have CBBE and NanakoChan anime race installed correctly. What's next?

Posted

AAF

On patch to bang them all

All the AAF anims that you want, or just ALL THE ANIMSSSS!!!

Futanari FEV

Isynth (for your sexbot companion)

AAF Violate

Optional: Just Business and Raider Reform School

 

This is the absolute minimum for what you want, I guess.  However, make sure that you download all the required mods listed by the mods mentioned. All of it is here on site.

Posted

Get a stable solid set up for fallout 4 first, look around the guides and builds both here and on nexus for one that suits you, play around with that first.

 

After you have that set up then the suggestions from javamonsoon will be of more use.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...