So hey ya'll! I'm Strawbs! I've been a big fan of Lovers Lab for over a year now and been hanging around the forums LOVING everything ya'll manage to pull off! I wanted to share and give back to this awesome community by offering my voice talents to some mods, animations, or whatever! My portfolio is gonna look a bit different as the only voice work I have done has been exclusively audio formatted with the Gone Wild Audio community of Reddit! But I wanna test the water and stretch my legs a bit further! (hehe) So please contact me with any work you'd be interested in having me do or need done! All free btw since I view this as betting on fresh talent!

My collection of GWA Audios here: https://www.reddit.com/user/Sgt_Stawberry/comments/e74tlg/my_kinky_collection_of_callous_crap/

I personally recommend either Inquisitor Interrogation for a dommy role, or any of the Monster Girl Wife series for me playing around with accents!

Thank you all so much and keep on rocking on!

Strawbs