Is WW No longer working?

So... I installed the most recent update for the Sims 4 this evening, MCC told me that I had an outdated mod, so I checked WW---previously was running 157 b--updated to latest version 158 d--restarted the game, enabled scripts, etc, on re-launch it still tells me that I am running 157 b--despite my having deleted the old folder/files and replaced it with the new file (again 158d) vis a vis winRar DL from WW site. I have updated WW for at least 4 versions, previously, without issue--running many other mods in conjunction. I assumed the odd behavior I was observing was a biproduct of a conflict with another mod so I copied the mod folder to the desktop and then deleted everything from the mod folder still in the Sims 4 folder except WW, a few animation scripts, and the EVE body texture.

This is what has happened in game: I select a surface, select a sex act, partner, etc, (so WW is showing up in the menu, as are animation names, etc), the two characters chat, going through the (Excited/woohoo animation set) and then immediately following this the queued behavior disappears from the queue and nothing happens. (Tried this many times with different animations, etc--same result). Any thoughts/anyone else experiencing this issue? The game appears to run perfectly fine otherwise. Thanks for any guidance/assistance/feedback anyone can provide.

10 minutes ago, BatDood said:

I have to ask since it seems a lot of people are missing this but did you delete your localthumbcache file?

I may have missed it the first go around. After posting, I deleted every WW file, including all of the files saved in the Sims 4 folder along with all mods excepting unrelated/non-interdependent ones and now upon load I am getting the right version. To clarify, as I am relatively speaking still a neophyte, where/in what folder is the localthumbcache file saved? Thanks very much for the reply.

6 minutes ago, tyranosaurushex said:

I may have missed it the first go around. After posting, I deleted every WW file, including all of the files saved in the Sims 4 folder along with all mods excepting unrelated/non-interdependent ones and now upon load I am getting the right version. To clarify, as I am relatively speaking still a neophyte, where/in what folder is the localthumbcache file saved? Thanks very much for the reply.

It's located in the Sims 4 folder directly. It's "localthumbcache.package"

Since you deleted everything in your Sims 4 folder, you already deleted it. And since you're seeing the proper version number of Wicked Whims, I'm assuming your problem is solved. But for future reference, that's where the file is located and you should make a point of deleting that any time you make changes to your mod folder (adding, removing or updating mods).