Game crashing with latest WW update

Hello all ? 

I've already brought this up on Twitter, but I figured I'd do it here too. Ever since I updated both Sims 4 and WW (aka, yesterday) my game keeps crashing. I tried literally everything, and my last resort was to get rid of the mods. When I did, the crashes stopped. As soon as I added WW back, the game just crashed again. I must add that the crashes randomly happen in Live mode, and not just during sex (of all the crashes - about 10 so far - only one happened when my Sims were banging).

I've never had problems with WW before and I've been told that the new update might have broken other mods, but I also read that I'm currently not the only one experiencing this issue, so I hope it'll get fixed soon ?‍♀️ It'd be a shame to play without WW, I really wanted to try the new Strip club option as well.

I'm adding the lastCrash and lastException text files below, just in case. Maybe you guys manage to notice something that I didn't, and if it turns out that WW is not the mod that's currently giving me problems then that's great! I just got rid of Passionate Romance (even though I read that I shouldn't need to update that one), and I kept everything else.

Thank you in advance!

lastCrash.txt lastException.txt

I have something similar happening. EVERYTHING was working beautifully before this fucking Origin Update, WW was going really well. Now (before the damn game freezes and crashes after 5-10 minutes) if I try to instigate sex with an NPC Sim, my Sim will approach the NPC, and there will be the usual dialogue where she takes the NPCs hand and asks for sex. But then.....nothing happens. My Sim just wanders off and there's no start of the animation.

15 minutes ago, Sandatharius said:

I have something similar happening. EVERYTHING was working beautifully before this fucking Origin Update, WW was going really well. Now (before the damn game freezes and crashes after 5-10 minutes) if I try to instigate sex with an NPC Sim, my Sim will approach the NPC, and there will be the usual dialogue where she takes the NPCs hand and asks for sex. But then.....nothing happens. My Sim just wanders off and there's no start of the animation.

Have you updated to the latest version of Wicked Whims? It's at 158d now and fixes crashing issues that were in 158c. Have you deleted your localthumbcache file after updating?

4 minutes ago, BatDood said:

Have you updated to the latest version of Wicked Whims? It's at 158d now and fixes crashing issues that were in 158c. Have you deleted your localthumbcache file after updating?

I have the September 4 (most current version) installed. However, thank you....I had not deleted the localthumbnailcache file. I will do that. Thank you!

5 minutes ago, Sandatharius said:

I have the September 4 (most current version) installed. However, thank you....I had not deleted the localthumbnailcache file. I will do that. Thank you!

Good luck. Also be sure to check if any of your other script mods need updating. This was a big update to the game that messed up a lot of mods.

1 hour ago, BatDood said:

Good luck. Also be sure to check if any of your other script mods need updating. This was a big update to the game that messed up a lot of mods.

Thanks. I have: !!!!Better Body, BS Boobies & WalkingBounce. I have about 10 Animation folders. The rest of my mods are clothing, hair, shoes, jewelry etc. Is there any way to know which mods got broken by the update?

2 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Need to update 
- whicked perersions
- basemental drugs
- MCC by deaderpool
- Devious Desires

Just delete the old mod and replace it with the new one

I have updated WW to the 158d version and it seems to be working just fine now! I've been playing for a bit and never experienced any crashes (though if it happens again I'll be sure to let you guys know). I also don't have many other mods aside from WW animations, Better Body, Necrodog's feet and a few objects installed, so I'm 99% positive that fixing WW itself with the new update did the trick.

Thank you!

I still have no luck with getting WW to work. They still go up to one another to have sex and then just walk away. Nothing ever happens. I have the newest version, and I deleted localthumbnailcache as suggested, but still same old same old. I have no idea as to what to try next. I imagine it's still crashing, but I had no patience to wait long enough to see, I'm just disgusted.

1 hour ago, Sandatharius said:

I still have no luck with getting WW to work. They still go up to one another to have sex and then just walk away. Nothing ever happens. I have the newest version, and I deleted localthumbnailcache as suggested, but still same old same old. I have no idea as to what to try next. I imagine it's still crashing, but I had no patience to wait long enough to see, I'm just disgusted.

What other mods are you using?

6 hours ago, procian said:

What other mods are you using?

Everything I have other than the ones I mentioned (BS Boobies, !!!!Better Bodies, Walking Bounce) are the only other scripted mods I have. Everything else is clothing, accessories, hair etc. I have no Add-ons like Get Together, I just have the Spa Day Pack. I saw that the listing for mods that are affected were all for games using add-ons, and were mods for those. What I thought of doing, was to start a new game with no other mods except WW and see if it happens in the new game. If it still happens, then I know it's not any of the appearance mods. If it doesn't happen, then I know it's one of the other mods, and I can try the "50% method". I'll replace half the cosmetic mods I have and try the game. If it Still works fine I'll add back half of the remaining ones etc. etc. until I see the problem happening, and use process of elimination that way.