A simplified compiled compatible starter kit of quality community mesh/textures/sliders/addons organized for an easier installation (male & female sim creation)

last updated on 10/20/2020: i added a great "facemask overlay" link. i removed body overlay links due to EA updating default skins (higher quality). i added mods folder that includes even more addons and sliders.

**** simsfileshare is undergoing a move, so i've uploaded zips of the downloads

- which also means that it is all much easier to download/install for the moment

- i strongly recommend hitting the follow button for this thread to receive notifications for important updates. its difficult for me to make sure my earlier uploads are perfect when i upload them, however as time goes on i weed out the conflicting files, and reupload as an update.

preview: sliders/meshes/skin overlays (NSFW)

Spoiler

Screenshot_20200905-011202.jpg.ee2bd9935a2f0af0b010c737da26672d.jpgScreenshot_20200905-011326.jpg.e000636cf644a31e1f2dd5495138f5c0.jpgScreenshot_20200905-011353.jpg.7ae2bee3b10e0461c94acf0f5d944106.jpgScreenshot_20200905-011418.jpg.284cfc1f080ab1f79bb317f4a29f7ee8.jpg

Screenshot_20200905-191450.jpg.4d5709642d01dac56d2ce3f48cc9dd5a.jpg

Screenshot_20200905-191538.jpg.9625a9923d7e6b8388c6e116ff7e716a.jpg

Screenshot_20200905-192434.jpg.2181d707ed8c84c4309592fa7b344998.jpg

Screenshot_20200905-192504.jpg.664e551e15465313dde48f29f64295b9.jpg

Screenshot_20200829-055230.jpg.4c2d587fef17b1f82e27ff5e644459ee.jpgScreenshot_20200829-053727.jpg.be451c840cf9edacf40246d7ddee798d.jpg

downloads: body meshes/skin overlays/default replacements

Spoiler

facemask overlay - non default replacement: RemusSirion.

- helps so much with the appearance

- located in skin details

- compatible with any makeup, and other overlays

- i just started using it after EA updated the default skins. i dont use body overlays anymore

- so simple to add so much detail to your sim. just this 1 file

- i hope to find a way to change it to a default replacement

- added on 10/20/2020

eye colors (amazing) - default and/or non default: - By dangerouslyfreejellyfish - download both default eyes - put files into your default folder.zip AndrinaEyes (non-default) - put files into your CC folder.zip

- place in [default] folder in the Mods folder

- replaces the default eyes

- very realistic looking

- download "Genetic Non-Defaults" as well, to add a larger variety of colors

default eyebrows collection - default replacement: By Kiijiko - default eyebrows - put folders into your default folder.zip

- replaces the default eyebrows

- realistic looking

- for male, female, children

- includes thinner eyebrows which are difficult to find

eyebrows (thicker) - non default replacement: By RemusSirion

- higher quality

eyelashes - non default 3D: By Kijiko - [Kijiko]eyelashes - put the folders inside of your CC folder.zip

- download any and all versions you can find

* use along-side: kijiko EA Lashes Remover Mod, which is located in it/there as well

- equip through skin details in CAS

- there is a default EA Lashes Remover Mod version available, but NPCs look quite lame without even EA eyelashes. not included.

tongue & slider - default replacement: NANDONG - NANDONG rigged toungue & slider.zip

- includes a slider. so place that slider file into [slider] folder in the Mods folder

- compatible with most animations

teeth - default replacementPYXIS EA Teeth Begone 

body for females - default skin: wildguy default female nude skin

- for NPCs at least

- looks very well on NPCs (realistic)

must use along-side: > cmar's female nipple top so the 3D nipples line up with wildguy's texture

- mesh

body for males - 3D default replacement: LUUMIA BODE II - [fixed]LUUMIA_DR_BODEII_Lean.zip

- top and bottom

- will be used on player controlled sims and NPCs by default

muscular body top for males, non default 3D replacement: (highly recommended): Dumbaby Thor Body Meshes - looks far better in-game

- this overrides LUUMIA BODE II when it is equipped through wicked whims body selector

- actually quite a realistic body builder appearance

- looks very well with my recommended male skin overlay listed next on my list 

- 4 versions currently (sizes)

skintone - non default: MsBlue

- not default, so just put inside your CC folder

boobs - default and/or non default 3D replacement: Dumbaby - pure & heavy shape version

- will include 3 files in the default replacement folder. pick 1, delete the others. i recommend using the "heavy" as default

- use wicked whims body selector to equip the others

- also download 4 breast meshes for women by Dumbaby (none come as default). same purpose as the other 3 non-default, but gives you more of a selection in wicked whims body selector

- don't forget to download the breast slider i mention further down in this thread. it works together very well with all of these

female bottom - default and/or non default replacement:  Pixel_Default butt + slider + WW butt and boob addons.zip

- this includes default replacement, slider, a boob, and butt addon, already inside of their corresponding folders

- non-default addons are equipable through wicked whims body selector

- gives a realistic sag to the butt, instead of the butt shooting straight outward

female body details - non default: wildguy

- selectable through CAS only

- pubic hair, tanlines, vagina appearance, better butt skin detail, variety of nipple shapes/sizes

- a must have

feet - default and/or non default: magicbot v6

- great job on feet

- includes a large variety of fingernail and toenail polish

bra and panties - default: by wildguy

- cmar's female bottom will allow the female bottom to be shown in CAS, unless you use wildguy's default panties. however it will prevent males from using EA's default female bottom mesh, which will prevent males from randomly and annoyingly wearing women's underwear and swimsuit bottoms.

makeup, piercings, etc: praline's ultimate collection packs

- Remove EA lash mod removes ability for nose overlay, but i found that mod doesn't conflict with some of these nose overlays 

downloads: sliders & addons

Spoiler

addons and sliders in one download; `Mods.zip

--- details below ---

sliders:

- realistic

- quite complete

- adding this to what you already have will likely cause issues. just keep in mind, you can only have 1 slider doing 1 particular thing at a time.

- i finally mastered the art of quality looking Sims 4 boobs. sliders have a big impact on them, specifically the "small heavy breast slider/HB Slider". which is already included in the "Mods.zip" above. [Helio] HB Slider.zip along-side the meshes/skin overlays recommended in this thread, will point you in the right direction. the only thing that could get in the way is if you have something installed already that will cause compatibility issues.

addons:

- adds realistic gameplay

- removes annoyances that EA has overlooked

- includes addon that prevent sims from walking away in the beginning of a conversation

- includes addon that prevents interruptions in the world from walk-bys, except for inside the home *"less intrusive"*

- includes addon "less random townies created" = less ridiculous/mismatched outfits *outdated*

* download NPCC (included in my upload). go into it's settings, and disable new generated sims from being created. then you will no longer have new random townies. works perfectly. awesome tool, a must-have. will help hire whoever you want, specifically

- includes "more butlers" mod

- includes addon "walking bounce" = gives a quality and realistic bounce to breasts when walking or running

- includes addon "dont prep food in bathrooms"

- etc, etc

- these addons might become outdated. to find new versions, google part of the filename to find the original source

- keep in mind, "SCRIPT" files can only be placed it's folder inside the Mods folder, ie: Mods > MCC folder (no more folder after that). addons that dont use a "SCRIPT" file can be placed deeper

folder structure and batch-fixing; for amateurs

Spoiler

in your mods folder, i would have each of the following folder names, even including the "[ ]" part, because it helps with sorting past the many mods you'll accumulate later:  folders names: [default], [sliders], [addons], [presets], [traits], and then [batch], as in batch-fix (for clothes, non-default skins, building objects, furniture, makeup, hair, etc). you can later use sims 4 studio to run it's batch-fix tool on that [batch] folder, to disallow random sims from using your custom clothes, hair, etc, among other things. this prevents NPCs from walking around say at the library or on the street with a dildo or waterbong in their hands. that tends to happen either when new townies are created randomly, or if current NPCs just randomly attach custom content out of the blue. you dont want to run [default] items through sims 4 studio batch-fix tool. it will break the default files permanently. if a mod comes with accessories, then i would throw just the accessories into the [batch] folder as well.

should you run into incompatibility issues, i recommend googling part of the filename, find the original source, in order to get a better idea of what the part does exactly. it's a solid route to go. and what i would do if you would ask me for support but i don't really have the time to be doing that.

come back to this for a reference if you become puzzled, if my download collection list isn't enough help, in order to prevent compatibility issues

Spoiler

3 term meanings of what you will need to know.

1) female "top" or "bottom", also known as "mesh"

= for example, this is the 3D aspect of a nipple

- default replacement version may be available

2) skin overlay

- this is the coloring/texture quality of a nipple, for example

- generally used on player controlled sims

- can be equipped to NPCs, just time consuming

- rarely designed to be a default replacement

- higher visual quality than a skinblend

3) skinblend

- lower visual quality than a skin overlay

- generally used on NPCs (non-player controlled sims)

- often designed to be a default replacement

- this is the coloring/texture quality of a nipple, for example

just make sure to download the right option (default/mesh/skinblend/skin overlay), which i've listed next to the item. the download site may list download options as 1) "top/bottom/mesh", or 2) "skin overlay", or 3) "skinblend" or "default replacement. if you dont choose the right one, then the end result will not be what you were hoping for.

Edited by Snake1384
  • 2 weeks later...

sliders - 9/19/20 updated addons. *

* removed conflicted butt slider. now correct sag. activate the default/native bottom through WW body selector setting to see it's full potential.

addons - 9/19/20 updated/added addons.

new - makeup, piercings, etc: praline's ultimate collection packs.

----

i strongly recommend hitting the follow button for this thread to receive notifications for important updates. its difficult for me to make sure my earlier uploads are perfect when i upload them, however as time goes on i weed out the conflicting files, and reupload as an update.