Mighty Beasts - Vampire Lord

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE MY WORK IN PAID MODS.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

LEGENDARY EDITION ALSO EXISTS
The original, Oldrim version is stored here for safekeeping: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/8059-mighty-beasts-vampire-lord/

SHORT DESCRIPTION

It's an SE port of the famous mod by Al99 & VectorPlexus. It gives more defined bodies to vampire lords of both genders.

(Original authors refer to female vampire lords as "vampire ladies".)

It also introduces bodyslider, so your vampire lord form appears bulky or skinny, depending on how buff your human for is.

There is also a bodybuilder body for male vampire lords (which is super bulky, basically regular body at 100% is like bodybuilder at 50%).

WARNING!

Some people report crashes using this mod. It's a conversion, so if it crashes your game, the only solution is not to use this mod >_<

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/04/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

• 3 months later...

It's just a port of the Oldrim mod. You can try porting it yourself, see if you get better results. Original mod you can try to port is here.

If this also doesn't work, the only solution is to re-create the entire mod from scratch. I doubt we have anyone talented enough still modding Skyrim SE... :/

• 1 year later...

Hi, I had a ctd each time that tryed to enter Volkihar Castle (Guild Hall Cell) dont know under which circunstance or with what mod its incompatible. But, after a few hours of trying and tracking it came to this one, I diseabled several mods that affected the castle or vampires, try it out in new game to have a "clean" version an always a ctd.

Im on AE by the way, for anyone having the same issue.

• 6 months later...

I love the mod but I am having Combability issues with other mods for Vampire Lords, So I am trying to use this mod as a base for my vampire lord character because I love hunky monsters but when I go to install and override features they don't work with Mighty Beasts Vampire Lord despite having the other mods overriding Mighty Vampire Lord. 

I also tried to use Nifskope in editing but I'm a total noob and editing it the way I wanted is too complex for me to understand, so any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Mods I am attempting to use with this, 
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/55145/ -Didn't Work!
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/70670 -Didn't Work!
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41495/ -Worked!

I also would suspect that any Nude/Sexualized Mod for Vampires Lord would not work as well...

Edited by JakePostonJake1
Need to add more

Mighty Beasts (and not just Mighty Beasts: Vampire Lord, but also Mighty Beasts: Werewolf) is a very simple mod, actually. So if you want to mix and match it with something more sophisticated, you'll probably want to drop the Mighty Beasts ESP file alltogether and just use the meshes from it.

Here's a quick breakdown of what Mighty Beasts does:

1. nice new meshes, with working weight slider and all that (meshes = NIF files)

2. a tweak in ESP so that females use their own meshes instead of the male ones (the tweak is very simple - in the ArmorAddon object there are 2 file paths - one for male meshes, one for female meshes, and in vanilla skyrim both paths point to the same mesh)

Tweak #2 is sometimes already included in bigger vampire mods (but probably point to a different folder or filename for female mesh than Mighty Beasts, so move and rename your female meshes accordingly).

If your vampire mod doesn't include that tweak I mentioned, you can easily put it in, by simply opening the ESP file of that bigger mod in Creation Kit, from there accessing the appropriate ArmorAddon object and editing the path yourself. Then you click OK, save your changes and boom - you are now a modder.