SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Inactive]

Well I have a serious issue with the SexiSDefeated mod. No matter what settings I use I can only be raped once, after that I either just get attacked as normal or the enemy walk around me not knowing what to do, and with a lot of enemy around then something keeps slowing down the game until it eventually crashes!

As far as I know I have everything installed propery, there is no isssue with the cupid mod!

Anyone have any ideas?

This happened to me recently with Estrus it showed the start of the anim i.e. nudity then no animation. If you've fresh installed using the latest version of NMM it turns out it doesn't install FNIS 3.5 properly and thus it doesn't work. If your FNIS isn't woring and showing error message 2001 i think it was then your best bet is to go to the nexus and install the previous version. Think it's .43 not .44? That worked perfectly for me and now FNIS works fine and so do all my anims.

I installed ForesIdles manually after some problems with NMM and it works (theoretically). It shows the normal stuff while updating:

[spoiler=FNIS Behavior]

FNIS Behavior V3.5   17.03.2013 22:04:24

Skyrim: 1.8.151.0 - D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)

Generator: D:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Skeleton female: CHSBHC (107 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)

>>Warning: Custom skeleton found. Select SKELETON patch.<<

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...

Converting Behavior Files (.xml to .hkx) ...

Moving new behavior files to standard location...

373 animations for 2 mods successfully included.

1 Warning(s).

Ok, and a skeleton warning but that isnt it.

I try a older version out.

Edit: 3_4_1 is doing the same.

SexiS is properly installed? Missed the "Reading SexiS ..." in the Message from FNIS. Sry for my englisch, no native speaker :\

Oh, it was properly installed - through NMM. Now i finally know, that Sexis is using .txt files for something crucial to work. Dont ask me why i didnt deactivatet this "feature" from the start ...

Anyways, nothing better than a cup of coffee in the morning while tinkering with sexmods right after getting up.

im having the same problem what did u do to fix it?

Make sure, that all the Content of the Zip-Files are in de Data-Folder. Using NMM can cause that Files (.txt) are missing there.

i need some help sexis mod is being weird! ok so i had a complete new install all my mods and skyrim. long story short most my mods are back when i use sexis it worked fine. not SURE WHEN THO, but after i installed estrus. then i saw on this website some other animation for sexis so i thort id try one. made a back up of my old animations as well. now after uninstalling sexis im only getting 2 animations.and i changed the animation in game with 6 or 7 it just keeps with the same one. after i press it a few times i CTD. can any one help?

oh and i also have  LoversComfort v20130310 installed will this affect it?

Is there a way to adjust height of anim? cuz the bj ones are off, guy is taller so mouth is off. anyone else?

Console ---> type:  player.getscale

Take note of the value (for example: 1.00 (on base of 1.03). It's for Nord Race).

Console ---> type:  player.setscale X    ----> ENTER

X is the value you need. If the player is too high, type a value less than the one you read with getscale (go always with centesimal values, to start).

If the player is too low, reverse using values more than the one you read with getscale.

After the action is finished, you should type again player.setscale Y  where Y is the original height value you got with getscale, to restore the normal height of your character.

i need some help sexis mod is being weird! ok so i had a complete new install all my mods and skyrim. long story short most my mods are back when i use sexis it worked fine. not SURE WHEN THO, but after i installed estrus. then i saw on this website some other animation for sexis so i thort id try one. made a back up of my old animations as well. now after uninstalling sexis im only getting 2 animations.and i changed the animation in game with 6 or 7 it just keeps with the same one. after i press it a few times i CTD. can any one help?

With LoverConfort installed you start with ONLY ONE animation available. You need to LEARN the other ones watching couples have fun or forcing them with the Cupid plugin's arrows. Please, read carefully the LoversConfort mod's description and topics.

I've a problem with sexis ...

... i've update skyrim to latest Beta patch and the mod doesn't work ... before upgrade all works fine ...

... unfortunally I can't unsubscribe from the beta because i've save the game during beta test and it crash if I come back ...

... is it possible to upgrade sexis to new patch?

With LoverConfort installed you start with ONLY ONE animation available. You need to LEARN the other ones watching couples have fun or forcing them with the Cupid plugin's arrows. Please, read carefully the LoversConfort mod's description and topics.

thank you very much for a speedy reply i did read the lover confort its just some times it hard for me to understand. kus the way some people explain things. i did read that but i didnt think that it would disable them. thanks your a beast. god i love this site's comu.

figgin steam auto-patched my skyrim, now SexiS doesnt work....is there a workaround for this?

Yep just got auto patched as well...

I updated the SKSE (http://skse.silverlock.org/) to version 1.6.11) and loaded the game.

I did gett an error that read:- "SexiS ERROR: You are using an old version of Skyrim which is no longer supported, Update to version 1.8.151.0 or higher"

But I selected the OK and immediated loaded up the "Cupid Bow" pointed it at my followers and released... the mod performed as always with no lag, voice or animation problems... so I wouldn't worry about it right now... the warning screen just probably needs to be updated in next release to ping (or look for) the new version number to keep the error screen from popping back up again....

Give 'em time... ;)

~Nate

Well my steam auto also and beside the pop up message everything still works ..do not know for how long but it works...

Do not forget to update to the newest SKSE

Nude suites related Fix...

Now I had a problem with the body's not fitting the sex scene...but found a solution for me..

They were sliding around and now I have done this:

Went to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets,

copy the  femalebody_0.nif , femalebody_1.nif , to the desktop and named them  femaleBodyNaked_0.nif andfemaleBodyNaked_1.nif 

Then the same to  malebody_0.nif  and  malebody_1.nif   to  maleBodyErect_0.nif  and  maleBodyErect_1.nif ...

Then dragged the four (4) files to the same place the originals are in   C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets

and that was it...

This way I have created a Nude suite based on the skin I have installed and now I can use the suites in the Sin skyrim in game options for it, the thing is that this way the body's fit perfect on the sex scenes...

I hope this helps...

Strange. Just started up Skyrim and while I did get a error message, its probably because SexiS thinks 1.9 is a older out of date version.

Because I just tried sexis and cupid works. FIrst attempt had two whiterun guards go at it, including a "love is in the air". then I tried with my own toon and a follower. that worked too.

So its not completely "broken" yet.. but as it just was for a few minutes, i havent tried out everything yet..

yep 1.9 patch came, now the error message is popping up, and Cmod is no where to be found :/

Go into steam files and click on your skyrim folder, restore to previous version, i had 10 different versions on the list 5 backups per week, anyway just click on the date version you want to roll back to copy and paste into your current skyrim folder and your back on 1.8. I don't see any reason to update to 1.9 since i can do everything it does with mods anyway and it breaks way too many mods/and or they arent updated yet.

As far as steam auto update, you can turn it off, but every time the steam app gets updated it will auto update skyrim again. my suggestion is to play in offline mode or back up your skyrim folder and just delete the new one when it forces you to update. It's a pain and i really hate having to deal with this nonsense myself, goodluck.

... i've update skyrim to latest Beta patch and the mod doesn't work ... before upgrade all works fine ...

... unfortunally I can't unsubscribe from the beta because i've save the game during beta test and it crash if I come back ...

Same Problem;

i have Version 1.9.29.0 and the error message sais i´m using an old vresion.

For anyone getting the naked actors with sounds and no anims bug, the new version of NMM is not copying .txt files by default to stop installing readme's. 

You can either:

Go to the settings button and turn this option off

OR

copy the behaviour text file across manually. (For instructions on that, please read the up to date instruction on Fore's page, I am not going to repost in case this gets out of date and confusing) 

In your particular case it's not SexiS that needs an update, but your SKSE.

Also don't forget to run the FINIS user tool. since an update in skyrim version also requires that Finis updates its behavior.

Lemme know if this worked out for ya.

in addition I now get the permanent "fade to black" after a sex-act. Yesterday everthing works fine, but after the autoupdate...  :-/

sorry for the double post so soon.

But are you also running Martial BLiss by any chance??

this mod causes some functions of Sexis to go haywire after an update. so you either uncheck the ESP and delete the script files in your skyrim folder (...\skyrim\data\scripts\). they are easy to spot since they have the Martial bliss in the name of the script.

LEAVE the rest of the script file alone.

next you can play agains sans the black screen problem.

OR if you want that mod again. you have to reinstall it comepletely. go to the .7z file extract and do it againd. (Better safe than buggy).

Cheers!

I have the same version error from sexis but it works mostly fine.

I find that at the moment only the sexis defeated animations work for me. I.e. if i use cupid bow the only two positions that i can cycle through are the ones for when you get combat raped. Now a major issue for me i'm happy to wait for the new release update!

So apperently Sexis still works in the 1.9.26 patch but you'll get a notice that it's outdated right?

That's going off earlier posts.

Yep, and for the most part everything still seems to work fine.  For me personally, I couldn't cycle through the animations any more following the 1.9 update.  However, after I did a complete uninstall and reinstall of the mod, every worked like a charm for me, with exception to the error message of using an outdated version of Skyrim. 

LaEspada - you are correct. I get the same error message, but the mod works fine.

I am having frequent CTD's today since Steam updated me to 1.9.29.0.8. There isn't any rhyme or reason for the crashes. Sometimes the game loads perfectly, sometimes it crashes when I first load it, sometimes it crashes after my character has died indoors and I reload the game. I really don't think this problem is caused by Sexrim.

In your particular case it's not SexiS that needs an update, but your SKSE.

Also don't forget to run the FINIS user tool. since an update in skyrim version also requires that Finis updates its behavior.

Lemme know if this worked out for ya.

... you are wrong ... if I use an old version of SKSE the game doesn't start! ...

... i've got the latest SKSE released for the Beta but the "error message" is still present ...

... the mod works but if I trigger an event on a bed situated on the 2nd floor the characters "falls" on the base floor ... (i'm also using lover's comfort) ...