Monsto Brukes Posted September 3, 2020 Posted September 3, 2020 One of the best things about TAWOBA for me is that it's more like armor than it is bikini. There's plenty of bikini and underwear mods, as well as a decent share of lore friendly/strict armors (like the Bless stuff). But besides TAWOBA, Bikini Ascend (Orcish and Elven) and Halofarm's Nordic Carved Bikinis, are there any other sets or collections that are in the same kinda category of bikini or contemporary outfit shapes using lore-like materials and pieces? Not interested in lingerie. . . but elvish style leafs used in a camisole shape, for example, would be cool.
ghostwalkr Posted September 3, 2020 Posted September 3, 2020 Have you looked into some of the armor sets that Harry2135 has created? Specifically the Fantasy Series? https://www.patreon.com/Harry2135/posts?filters[tag]=public
Monsto Brukes Posted September 4, 2020 Author Posted September 4, 2020 11 hours ago, ghostwalkr said: Have you looked into some of the armor sets that Harry2135 has created? Specifically the Fantasy Series? https://www.patreon.com/Harry2135/posts?filters[tag]=public Nope. Because I didn't know it was there. Exactly the kinda reason I posted this. Thanks!
ghostwalkr Posted September 4, 2020 Posted September 4, 2020 16 hours ago, Monsto Brukes said: Nope. Because I didn't know it was there. Exactly the kinda reason I posted this. Thanks! You're welcome. Glad to have helped and hopefully one of the Fantasy Series sets will be what you are looking for.
Monsto Brukes Posted September 6, 2020 Author Posted September 6, 2020 Only thing I'm "looking for" really is something neat/cool/different. . . not just another striped bikini set.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.