Mature Skin Texture (pre-rework)

Mature Skin Texture (pre-rework)

View File

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE MY WORK IN PAID MODS.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

SSE VERSION WHERE

Here. These textures have been checked and are compatible with both:

- old Skyrim Legendary Edition (32-bit Skyrim)

- new Skyrim Special Edition (64-bit Skyrim)

(Except you may not like how it looks in SE. There is some visible discoloration on the neck seam in SE.)

OH MY GOD, WHERE DID THIS MOD GO?!

This mod has a turbulent past. It disappeared - 2 times, actually.

First, it underwent a major rework between versions 1.1 and 2.0, the new one leaving me completely unsatisfied. Any traces of the old version got deleted.

Then, even the rework got deleted by the author, over personal reasons.

I haven't managed to save it all, just one of the variants, but here it is - the original v1.1, just as Maevan2 made it.

The variant I'm sharing here is: standard pubic hair, with moles, without scars, high grain (gives more aged look), without normal maps (default ones are ok)

PERMISSIONS

Maevan2 gave a general permission to everyone interested. Screenshot in the images.

THANKS

Darcy71 - provided the v2.15 version of the mod with all the variants (which is NOT compatible with SSE, SSE version is here)

johnDo161 - complete set of v1.0 files (descriptions in russian though) and all variants of UNP v1.1

daroth - provided a shit ton of files, I think we have everything now!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/02/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    UNP-shaped body
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

1 hour ago, 27X said:

Nah. Per the nexus issues you've already caused; I'll be doing my own pristine thing, thanks.

Issues I've caused? You mean the issue of me mentioning LoversLab on the Nexus and getting banned from the Nexus solely for that? Lol.

I remember looking for this mod a year or so ago, so I checked and I still have the uncompressed CBBE 2.14 version with all of the options, seems to be about 330 MB. The desc makes it seem like you don't care for post-2.0 versions but I figured I'd ask anyway since your download page has two 2.15 UNP files. 

55 minutes ago, firepunch1 said:

I remember looking for this mod a year or so ago, so I checked and I still have the uncompressed CBBE 2.14 version with all of the options, seems to be about 330 MB. The desc makes it seem like you don't care for post-2.0 versions but I figured I'd ask anyway since your download page has two 2.15 UNP files. 

Thanks, but I think I'll pass. 2.15 is the newest version to date, so I uploaded it just so people can find it. 2.14 is almost the same, the changes are pretty minor, so I don't see the benefit of uploading it as well. Anyway, I'm grateful for your willingness to help!

15 hours ago, theblindbat said:

I show SSE version 2.15.2 in my MO download panel. It's about twice as large as the 2.15 version. Is it no longer available?

No idea. And the size is not an indication. The 2.15 files I got from people were badly compressed, I managed to recompress the archive to be half the size (lossless archive compression, didn't edit the files).

I have no interest in files from versions newer than 1.1, so I'm not an expert on what you're asking.

7 hours ago, Erundil said:

No idea. And the size is not an indication. The 2.15 files I got from people were badly compressed, I managed to recompress the archive to be half the size (lossless archive compression, didn't edit the files).

I have no interest in files from versions newer than 1.1, so I'm not an expert on what you're asking.

Ah, I only keep prior versions of downloads long enough to ensure the latest version works as wanted and then I delete them. So I won't have any that old sitting around anywhere.

• 2 weeks later...

I uploaded all the files I recieved from various sources. I did my best to mark them all with version number where applicable and preserve the original names of the packs, while clearing stuff that makes names hard to read (so for example "this_mod_is stupid" becomes "this mod is stupid"). For your reading convenience.

If it's still too confusing for you, you may be better off not using the mod.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You have my thanks for this. I can't stress enough how long I've been looking for this version of Mature textures as I lost it years back on my old HDD. I was never a big fan of the latest version as well. I think this one was his greatest work. Shame he took it down.

• 4 weeks later...

Still my fav Skin Mod of all times !!!

So... what went on with this mod on nexus? You seem like to know what happend back then both times! All i know is that it was quite popular and still disapeard...

btw thanks for uploading it again and kudos to the origianl author

I'd rather avoid gossipping about other modders' lives, so here's the short version:

1. the original author needed out of modding life

2. he did so and deleted the mod completely

3. mod users got very sad about it and reached out to him, so he allowed us all to reupload the mod as we see fit

• 2 months later...

The title says "pre-rework"... which means anything older than 2.0...

Anyway, if you think the files I already have here for download are missing something, feel free to send your files over.

• 1 year later...