2 hours ago, LostDremoraDream said:

Great, works flawlessly!

I do have a question though...
Any time my character gets involved in a scene with an NPC, no matter how private the space is, I always get comments showing up from NPCs that have no LOS on the scene, or are very far outside the radius.
For example, if I am in an Inn, I can go to the rented room - in solitude - on the second floor, with the door closed, and NPCs will still make comments right before the scene as if they can see my character having public sex even if they aren't on the second floor at all. Any idea why that happens?

Thanks!  Yes, the too distant SL activity comments are something that will be addressed to some degree in the next version. The short version is I don't know a way to detect line of sight with the built-in CK dialogue conditions. (anyone?)

I have two categories of comments that are triggered by SL activity. One group is classed as "Hello" comments, which are those comments that NPCs say to you unprompted when they first come within close range of you.  I'm not sure what that exact range is, but it's the typical "arrow in the knee" comment range, which is pretty close up.  I don't think those are the issue. The others are classed as "Idle" comments. Those are the comments that NPCs can say whenever they are in an idle state, and can say much farther away. I added the Idle comments so that stationary NPCs (e.g., NPCs just sitting on the other side of the tavern) could comment on SL activity as well.  

Anyway, I then added a range-to-the-PC condition to the SL activity Idle comments, but I set it a bit too big in version 2.1. In version 3.0, which I'm now playtesting, I have cut the range for those comments in half, trying to avoid just the kind of through-the-wall/floor comments you mention. It's tricky though, because if I set it to short, folks in the same room won't comment. Anyway, try out version 3.0 (should be out this weekend) and let me know if it helps or if I should fine tune the distance some more.   

5 hours ago, xLLUser said:

I saw you commented on the Gossip thread, will version 3.0 work with that or will that take longer to get going?

I'm afraid that will take longer, as I'll have to add appropriate conditions testing the Gossip fame faction levels (logically "OR"-ed with the SLSF fame level conditions) to every comment that tests any category of fame, which is well over 4000 comments/events, and many test multiple fame categories. So, pretty straightforward, but a lot of work.

Also, I was about to upload version 3.0 last night. It works fine, but I realized I forgot to put in a very-likely-to-be-desired MCM 'disable' toggle switch for an additional SLSF fame category added late in the process. I'll fix that ASAP but it may take a couple of days longer.

On 6/23/2021 at 9:14 PM, Gristle said:

There's just two files in the zip package: an .esp file and an .seq file. The scripts are all in the .esp file. 

Also, in version 2.1, there's no normal scripts, just script fragments attached to dialogue. In other words, nothing ever happens unless triggered by dialogue, which in turn is triggered by the relevant dialogue conditions.

Hi,

Thank you for your work on this great mod and for offering it to us.

Excuse me if I'm wrong, but for me an esp file never contains any scripts, but it can call scripts.

The scripts files must be provided in the mod archive in the scripts folder, either in a BSA or loose files.

Otherwise :

With version 2.1 installed, I can see in my papyrus log a lot of errors regarding missing scripts :

ex :

[08/09/2021 - 04:27:14 PM] Cannot open store for class "QF__060393EB", missing file?

[08/09/2021 - 04:27:14 PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script QF__060393EB to SLSF_Comments_JarlLetterFRB (A90393EB) because their base types do not match

[08/09/2021 - 04:27:14 PM] Cannot open store for class "QF__060393DA", missing file?

[08/09/2021 - 04:27:14 PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script QF__060393DA to SLSF_Comments_JarlLetterMO (A90393DA) because their base types do not match

[08/09/2021 - 04:27:14 PM] Cannot open store for class "QF__06038E6D", missing file?

[08/09/2021 - 04:27:14 PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script QF__06038E6D to SLSF_Comments_JarlLetterRF (A9038E6D) because their base types do not match

[08/09/2021 - 04:27:14 PM] Cannot open store for class "QF_SLSF_Comments_Jarl_Letter_06034DCE", missing file?

[08/09/2021 - 04:27:14 PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script QF_SLSF_Comments_Jarl_Letter_06034DCE to SLSF_Comments_JarlLetterWR (A9034DCE) because their base types do not match

Of course, without the script files installed the "Arrest that Slut!" feature cannot work.

This is what I observe on my setup : my character is perhaps the most famous slut in all of Tamriel, and I have never received a letter from jarl.

I think you should repackage the mod archive this time including the scripts (the .pex files) and if possible the source files too (the .psc files) which allows the user to analyze the scripts in case of bug.

Thanks in advance.

23 hours ago, Boulo_92 said:

Excuse me if I'm wrong, but for me an esp file never contains any scripts, but it can call scripts.

The scripts files must be provided in the mod archive in the scripts folder, either in a BSA or loose files.

Otherwise :

With version 2.1 installed, I can see in my papyrus log a lot of errors regarding missing scripts :

ex :  [...] 

Of course, without the script files installed the "Arrest that Slut!" feature cannot work.

This is what I observe on my setup : my character is perhaps the most famous slut in all of Tamriel, and I have never received a letter from jarl.

I think you should repackage the mod archive this time including the scripts (the .pex files) and if possible the source files too (the .psc files) which allows the user to analyze the scripts in case of bug.

Thank you very much for your comment! I did not realize that I was packing up the zip file for my mod incorrectly. I'm afraid my programming skills are very limited, and I used a guide that evidently was for a mod without scripts. I'm sure you are correct that the Arrest that Slut! feature in 2.1 will not work without the scripts included in the zip file. If you don't mind, would you please try installing the attached zip file and let me know if that fixes the problem? If you install with a mod manager, it should put the .pex files into your data\scripts directory.

My bigger issue is what to do about version 3.0. It's ready to go, but in addition to the 1 MCM script and the 11 Jarl quest scripts, it seems I now have about 1500 PEX files for the script fragments to somehow locate, segregate and package up from my data\scripts folder. Version 3.0 uses script fragments attached to dialogue to trigger SexLab events and offers, to trigger some dialogue animations, to add gold for "whore" events, to equip some stuff like skooma, etc., all based on SLSF fame, so there's a ton of tiny PEX files - one for each line of dialogue that has a script fragment attached to it. It all works fine on my system, but I didn't give these files any special names, so they've all got some "TIF__" followed by a number name, and are probably mixed in with similarly named files from other mods. I tried to go back into the CK and see if I could one-by-one rename all 1500 files with a mod name prefix, but there doesn't seem to be any way to rename them once they are created.  So, I'm stuck with a bunch of generically named PEX files and without any good way to segregate them. If you have any suggestion as to how to tackle that problem, I would love to hear it. Otherwise, I'll be going back through 5000 lines of dialogue and making a list of 1500 filenames. ?

EDIT AND UPDATE: It appears that I can rename script fragments! Under the "Advanced" tab on the script fragment. So, I can go through 5000 lines and find and rename 1500 files with an "SLSFC" prefix. ? A huge pain in the ass for sure, and many hours of work, but at least I can put this screw up behind me and have an easy way to sort and package up the script files in the next and future versions!

FURTHER EDIT AND UPDATE: File attachment removed as it lacked all needed files. I will repost with the additional files needed.

Edited by Gristle
4 hours ago, luciferclair said:

I have a question about "Remove Child NPC", is it means SLSF will remove or disable all the children npcs from my game and I will see no children in my game?
Or is it just made children can't comment on my PC?

I've never used it, but my understanding is that it teleports all children to a holding cell, thus effectively removing them from the game and you won't see them (or get comments from them), though you can switch the toggle back if you need to interact with a child, like to start the Dark Brotherhood questline.

52 minutes ago, Gristle said:

I've never used it, but my understanding is that it teleports all children to a holding cell, thus effectively removing them from the game and you won't see them (or get comments from them), though you can switch the toggle back if you need to interact with a child, like to start the Dark Brotherhood questline.

Oh great, thank you for your answer. 

Edited by luciferclair
3 hours ago, Gristle said:

Thank you very much for your comment! I did not realize that I was packing up the zip file for my mod incorrectly. I'm afraid my programming skills are very limited, and I used a guide that evidently was for a mod without scripts. I'm sure you are correct that the Arrest that Slut! feature in 2.1 will not work without the scripts included in the zip file. If you don't mind, would you please try installing the attached zip file and let me know if that fixes the problem? If you install with a mod manager, it should put the .pex files into your data\scripts directory.

My bigger issue is what to do about version 3.0. It's ready to go, but in addition to the 1 MCM script and the 11 Jarl quest scripts, it seems I now have about 1500 PEX files for the script fragments to somehow locate, segregate and package up from my data\scripts folder. Version 3.0 uses script fragments attached to dialogue to trigger SexLab events and offers, to trigger some dialogue animations, to add gold for "whore" events, to equip some stuff like skooma, etc., all based on SLSF fame, so there's a ton of tiny PEX files - one for each line of dialogue that has a script fragment attached to it. It all works fine on my system, but I didn't give these files any special names, so they've all got some "TIF__" followed by a number name, and are probably mixed in with similarly named files from other mods. I tried to go back into the CK and see if I could one-by-one rename all 1500 files with a mod name prefix, but there doesn't seem to be any way to rename them once they are created.  So, I'm stuck with a bunch of generically named PEX files and without any good way to segregate them. If you have any suggestion as to how to tackle that problem, I would love to hear it. Otherwise, I'll be going back through 5000 lines of dialogue and making a list of 1500 filenames. ?

EDIT AND UPDATE: It appears that I can rename script fragments! Under the "Advanced" tab on the script fragment. So, I can go through 5000 lines and find and rename 1500 files with an "SLSFC" prefix. ? A huge pain in the ass for sure, and many hours of work, but at least I can put this screw up behind me and have an easy way to sort and package up the script files in the next and future versions!

SLSFC_2.1_Scripts.7z 1.4 kB · 2 downloads

You're welcome, glad to be able to help.

And sorry for the extra work that this will require of you, but necessary in my opinion, it would be a shame not to be able to take advantage of all the features provided by your mod.

Are you sure that the scripts provided in your post are sufficient for the "Arrest that Slut!" Feature ?

I can see under SSEdit that some dialogs associated with these quests have scripts as well.

For example the dialog SLSF_Comments_WRJarlLetter_Hello [DIAL: A9034DD0] calls 2 scripts :

[INFO: A9034DD1] ('Filthy slut!' In GRUP Topic Children of SLSF_Comments_WRJarlLetter_Hello [DIAL: A9034DD0]) : script TIF__06034DD1

[INFO: A9036358] ('Hey! It's that dirty slut!' In GRUP Topic Children of SLSF_Comments_WRJarlLetter_Hello [DIAL: A9034DD0]) : script TIF__06036358

Are they not also needed for this functionality ?

In addition, can you also provide the source files for the scripts? (The .PSC files which are in Data / Source / scripts)

I am not very experienced in mod making, although I have learned a lot by trying to solve the many problems I have encountered since I started using mods, including modifying and recompiling scripts to resolve bugs or incompatibilities between mods, using SSEdit and Sublime Text.

But I'm still a long way from being able to create my own mod myself ...

You are surely right about the need to rename the scripts fragments ; I use several hundred mods and the risk of generic script name conflicts should be high.

I don't know if there is an easy way to rename a lot of scripts quickly. You should ask another mod maker on this site, who has probably experienced this issue before.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe that if you rename a script, you will have to recompile it, along with all the other scripts related to it (i.e. if the script is called by another script).

On 9/9/2021 at 3:38 AM, Boulo_92 said:

Are you sure that the scripts provided in your post are sufficient for the "Arrest that Slut!" Feature ?

I can see under SSEdit that some dialogs associated with these quests have scripts as well.

For example the dialog SLSF_Comments_WRJarlLetter_Hello [DIAL: A9034DD0] calls 2 scripts :

[INFO: A9034DD1] ('Filthy slut!' In GRUP Topic Children of SLSF_Comments_WRJarlLetter_Hello [DIAL: A9034DD0]) : script TIF__06034DD1

[INFO: A9036358] ('Hey! It's that dirty slut!' In GRUP Topic Children of SLSF_Comments_WRJarlLetter_Hello [DIAL: A9034DD0]) : script TIF__06036358

Are they not also needed for this functionality ?

In addition, can you also provide the source files for the scripts? (The .PSC files which are in Data / Source / scripts)

Apologies. It's been many months and I overlooked the script fragments attached to the quest-specific dialogue. I believe I have rolled it all up in the attached zip file, which should now be a complete installation pack for what I'll call v2.2, including ESP, SEQ, PEX and PSC files.  If you would be so kind as to test it, I would greatly appreciate it. This will all be a lot simpler once I have renamed all of the mod's scripts with an "SLSFC" prefix. I will recompile all scripts after renaming them as you suggest. Since I have no way to identify them other than stepping line by line through the mod, I'll just have to rename them all manually. That's the only way I can be sure to identify them all.

[EDIT: Moved v2.2 to download page.]

Edited by Gristle
15 hours ago, Gristle said:

Apologies. It's been many months and I overlooked the script fragments attached to the quest-specific dialogue. I believe I have rolled it all up in the attached zip file, which should now be a complete installation pack for what I'll call v2.2, including ESP, SEQ, PEX and PSC files.  If you would be so kind as to test it, I would greatly appreciate it. This will all be a lot simpler once I have renamed all of the mod's scripts with an "SLSFC" prefix. I will recompile all scripts after renaming them as you suggest. Since I have no way to identify them other than stepping line by line through the mod, I'll just have to rename them all manually. That's the only way I can be sure to identify them all.

SLSFFameComments v2.2 SE.7z 120.03 kB · 4 downloads

I installed version 2.2 from your post and tried to test the "Arrest that Slut!" feature in Whiterun

Note : my environment has many mods installed (219 esm / esp and 665 esl / espfe), several of which also trigger comments on HELLO events (SL Survival, Sexist Guards, Spank that ass, and probably others that I have not yet identified).

Test:

My PC has its Fame Slut in Whiterun at the value 100.

I wandered around several of the Whiterun guards for a while, and never got the SLSF_Comments_WRJarlLetter_Hello comment (the "Filthy slut!" Comment)

Each time the guard's comment was from another mod (mainly from the SL Survival mod)

-> I changed the priority of the SLSF_Comments_JarlLetterWR quest in SSEdit from 60 to 100, and started the test again.

This time I got after a few tries the comment "Filthy slut!" from a guard.

The SLSF_Comments_JarlLetterWR quest moved to stage 10

-> I advise you to increase the priority of all JarlLetter quests to 100, so that it is not hampered by other mods.

But I never received the letter, the courier never appeared, even after waiting 1 day or doing a fast travel.

-> I have to dig more, but I don't think the problem comes from your mod (a priori it works well on your environment, and this time the scripts are present).

Edited by Boulo_92
7 hours ago, Boulo_92 said:

I installed version 2.2 from your post and tried to test the "Arrest that Slut!" feature in Whiterun

Note : my environment has many mods installed (219 esm / esp and 665 esl / espfe), several of which also trigger comments on HELLO events (SL Survival, Sexist Guards, Spank that ass, and probably others that I have not yet identified).

Test:

My PC has its Fame Slut in Whiterun at the value 100.

I wandered around several of the Whiterun guards for a while, and never got the SLSF_Comments_WRJarlLetter_Hello comment (the "Filthy slut!" Comment)

Each time the guard's comment was from another mod (mainly from the SL Survival mod)

-> I changed the priority of the SLSF_Comments_JarlLetterWR quest in SSEdit from 60 to 100, and started the test again.

This time I got after a few tries the comment "Filthy slut!" from a guard.

The SLSF_Comments_JarlLetterWR quest moved to stage 10

-> I advise you to increase the priority of all JarlLetter quests to 100, so that it is not hampered by other mods.

But I never received the letter, the courier never appeared, even after waiting 1 day or doing a fast travel.

-> I have to dig more, but I don't think the problem comes from your mod (a priori it works well on your environment, and this time the scripts are present).

Thanks for testing! I take your point about quest priority and will raise the priority of the guard comments in the Jarl warning quests. In my play tests, I usually could trigger the first guard comment after a few passes of a guard, but I could see that being an issue with other 'Hello' dialogue mods competing for priority.  For a while, I play tested my mod alongside Sexist Guards, but I had to disable that mod. Not because they didn't work together, but because it reduced the frequency of my mod's comments enough that it made it hard to efficiently play test. Even setting my mod's priority slightly higher than SG didn't help. SG still managed to generate half the comments, 

Anyway, once you get the first guard comment (slut fame 80+ in WR), the courier quest should be triggered (stage 10), but in order to get the courier to show up, you have to then change cells. This is something built into the standard courier quest script (WICourierScript), and not from my programming.  Best would be to go into an inn or shop and come back out - courier should then come running down the road within about 10 seconds.  Waiting won't work. Fast travelling clear across the map will work, but when I've done that play testing, the courier would show up a day or two later, having travelled clear across the map to find me.  Only once the courier has delivered the message will the second guard comment come - assuming back in the same town, and with relevant fame very high (slut fame 99+ in WR). The second guard comment will then trigger a bounty.

Anyway, if you don't mind going back a save or two, try going into an interior cell and back outside after getting the first guard comment and see what happens.

Edit: You haven't gotten this far yet, but there is a script that advances the stage when the note is received, but it's a built-in script (defaultSetStageOnPlayerAcquire), so I assume that there is no need for me to package that up. My mod is just passing parameters to that script telling it to advance the WR jarl quest to stage 20 when the WR note is received, which is a condition required for the second guard comment to trigger.

Edited by Gristle

I like this mod a lot (it adds flavor to a whoreborn skyrim run), but could it be that it removes regular guard comments? I noticed that I am not receiving any standard comments from guards (regarding my gear or my skills). Considering that I don't have that many dialog related mods, I am trying to understand where is the issue.

1 hour ago, m0rdr3d0 said:

I like this mod a lot (it adds flavor to a whoreborn skyrim run), but could it be that it removes regular guard comments? I noticed that I am not receiving any standard comments from guards (regarding my gear or my skills). Considering that I don't have that many dialog related mods, I am trying to understand where is the issue.

Thanks. The mod definitely doesn't remove any guard comments, or remove any comments at all. It does add many additional comments to the stack of "Hello" comments for guards from which a random comment can be drawn, so in that sense it would reduce the probability of any vanilla random guard comment occurring. I've also noticed that random "Hello" comments from guards are simply less frequent than the random "Hello" comments from other NPCs. I'm not sure why. It must be something built into the game, as this mod applies the same SLSF Comment Frequency percentage (set in SLSF MCM) to all random Hello comments.

Anyway, when playtesting this mod, I certainly have heard comments from guards about the college mages poking around Saarthal, being light on my feet, being hailed as a companion, etc. But, I suppose they do come less frequently. Then again, when playtesting this particular mod my PC often isn't ... uh ... encumbered with weapons or armor, and hasn't always completed a lot of quest lines, or become the Dragonborn, etc., so I think that probably explains why a good amount of the vanilla guard comments are never triggered for me.  

Edited by Gristle

hi Gristle, great mod, thank you for your work!

would it be possible to make this mod recognize Soulgem Oven 4 (Soul gem oven is already recongnized)? The mod appears to be mostly finished and the autor of it makes only sporadicaly polishing work on it. The main funktions of the mod seem to be finished.

chears

14 hours ago, monty359 said:

hi Gristle, great mod, thank you for your work!

would it be possible to make this mod recognize Soulgem Oven 4 (Soul gem oven is already recongnized)? The mod appears to be mostly finished and the autor of it makes only sporadicaly polishing work on it. The main funktions of the mod seem to be finished.

chears

You're very welcome. This mod is built on top of the SLSF framework mod and uses that mod for all of its fame values. So, SLSF would have to be modified to read events from Soulgem Oven 4, and unfortunately, the SLSF framework mod is not presently being updated by the author. But... the SLSF author left lots of documentation and examples on how other mods can increment SLSF fame, either as a hard dependency or a soft dependency.  So, you might ask the Soulgem Oven 4 author if they would be willing to look at that documentation and add a bit of code to increment relevant SLSF fame. 

Also, I'm not too familiar with Soulgem Oven 4, but I assume it would increment the SLSF "Pregnancy" fame category. If so, then there is an additional issue, which is that there are no comments triggered by SLSF Pregnancy fame in my fame comments mod.  It's one of the SLSF fame categories not supported by my mod because I'm not really sure what NPCs would say about it. For example, does the NPC know if your PC is married or not? Would they know how many times your PC has been pregnant? If the PC is married, is there anything for an NPC to say other than "Congratulations"? Is the PC even visibly pregnant for the NPC to comment on? More importantly, can I detect any of those things with the conditional tests built into the dialogue system? Anyway, with those issues, I don't have any present plans to write SLSF Pregnancy fame comments. Of course, perhaps it makes sense to increment other SLSF fame categories. I'm not familiar enough with SO4 to say. 

On 9/9/2021 at 9:52 PM, Gristle said:

... I overlooked the script fragments attached to the quest-specific dialogue. I believe I have rolled it all up in the attached zip file, which should now be a complete installation pack for what I'll call v2.2, including ESP, SEQ, PEX and PSC files.  If you would be so kind as to test it, I would greatly appreciate it. 

SLSFFameComments v2.2 SE.7z 120.03 kB · 8 downloads

If one of the folks who has downloaded this "beta" version could please check and confirm that the Jarl warning quests work (even testing one would be great), I would greatly appreciate it.  If I can get a confirmation, I'll go ahead and post this on the file download page as a new version to fix the Jarl warning quests. Probably the easiest to test would be in Markarth. If your PC is naked with SLSF Exhibitionism fame 75+ you should get a “Put some clothes on, you whore!” comment after a few passes of a guard. Then change cells (e.g., in and out of an inn or shop) and a courier should come with a note from the Jarl. Once the note is received, if your PC is naked with SLSF Exhibitionism fame 90+ a few passes of a guard should get you a “Hey! You’re that Dibellan slut!” comment, and also a bounty and possible arrest.  For Whiterun, if your PC's SLSF Slut fame is high (first 80+, then 99+), a similar sequence will work there.  Similar (one-time) events in all hold capitals, but these two are probably the easiest to trigger.  

(These quests really don't do much, but they'll have more meaning in the next version, because once you get tagged as the "town slut" or whatever, comments from guards in that town will have an increased chance of triggering relevant fame-based SL "events".)

Edited by Gristle
12 hours ago, Gristle said:

If one of the folks who has downloaded this "beta" version could please check and confirm that the Jarl warning quests work

-Tried in whiterun.

-got the comment with the guard.

-received the letter by the courier in Riverwood the next day.

-after too many attempts and even one game week later never got the dialogue from guards.

-Tried in Markarth.

-got the guard comment,got the courier letter in Riverwood again,went back to Markarth and a guard stoped me and sended me to jail.

On 9/13/2021 at 7:13 AM, matekun said:

-Tried in whiterun.

-got the comment with the guard.

-received the letter by the courier in Riverwood the next day.

-after too many attempts and even one game week later never got the dialogue from guards.

-Tried in Markarth.

-got the guard comment,got the courier letter in Riverwood again,went back to Markarth and a guard stoped me and sended me to jail.

Thanks for testing! Sounds like the Markarth quest worked the way it's supposed to. As for Whiterun, you don't mention going back to Whiterun (city) for the second guard comment. That would be necessary (just being in Whiterun hold like in Riverwood isn't enough -- SLSF records slut fame separately for Whiterun and Riverwood). Also, you don't mention your slut fame in Whiterun, but it would need to be 99 or 100 for the second guard comment, and the Whiterun slut fame level could drop if you traveled away, depending on SLSF MCM settings. Otherwise, I'll double check the second Whiterun guard comment, but it seems I will also have to raise the priority of the guard comments, as the presence of other mods with lots of random dialogue (like Sexist Guards maybe?) can make guard comments from this mod a lot less likely.

3 hours ago, Gristle said:

As for Whiterun, you don't mention going back to Whiterun (city) for the second guard comment. That would be necessary (just being in Whiterun hold like in Riverwood isn't enough -- SLSF records slut fame separately for Whiterun and Riverwood). Also, you don't mention your slut fame in Whiterun, but it would need to be 99 or 100 for the second guard comment, and the Whiterun slut fame level could drop if you traveled away, depending on SLSF MCM settings.

I was running naked in Whiterun,fast traveled to other places and back to Whiterun,slut fame was 100 all the time,still that can be just me I haven't tried again,though.

17 hours ago, Lisette11 said:

Soul gem oven 4 beta seemed to clash with this and then I tried hentai pregnancies that caused a crash as well. Is there a way to sort this out? Soul gem oven III's loverslab page didn't seem to have a SE compatible version.

I'm afraid I'm not really able to support SLSF, but there's some information in the SE Compatibility Tracking thread on SGO3, including a script patch that is evidently needed. Otherwise, I can only say that SLSF works fine with Estrus Chaurus+ and also with Fertility Mode, but you will only pick up SLSF Pregnancy fame from the former (not that it really matters, since there are no Pregnancy fame comments).

4 hours ago, Gristle said:

I'm afraid I'm not really able to support SLSF, but there's some information in the SE Compatibility Tracking thread on SGO3, including a script patch that is evidently needed. Otherwise, I can only say that SLSF works fine with Estrus Chaurus+ and also with Fertility Mode, but you will only pick up SLSF Pregnancy fame from the former (not that it really matters, since there are no Pregnancy fame comments).

Sexual fame doesn't cause problems. The game specifically points to the Fame Comments' papyrus log having issues.

On 9/19/2021 at 3:05 AM, Lisette11 said:

Sexual fame doesn't cause problems. The game specifically points to the Fame Comments' papyrus log having issues.

Sorry, I misunderstood. Are you running Version 2.1 or 2.1NS? Version 2.1 is missing scripts for the Jarl warning quests and can generate errors.  (Version 2.2 posted above in post #287 is in beta but should correct that.) Meanwhile, [edit: Version 2.1NS] has no scripts and should be compatible with anything. All it does is add potential random dialogue to the random dialogue lists available to NPCs. 

Edited by Gristle
19 hours ago, Gristle said:

Sorry, I misunderstood. Are you running Version 2.1 or 2.1NS? Version 2.1 is missing scripts for the Jarl warning quests and can generate errors.  (Version 2.2 posted above in post #287 is in beta but should correct that.) Meanwhile, Version 2.1 has no scripts and should be compatible with anything. All it does is add potential random dialogue to the random dialogue lists available to NPCs. 

2.1. I think I will try the beta first and the INS version after that.