new to fallout.

squall1151

hello im very new to fallout vages. im looking at some cool mods here.

can some one please help me and tell me some detials and basic stuff for this games mods.

i play skyrim so im not that bad. i used the nexus mod manager. i also know about the unp Cbbe. ect

but i no nothing of fallout please can you tell me how these sex mods work in game.

and things like that i hope i get a reply as this game is very old.

THANKS!

You have asked a vague question.

Older games like fallout new vegas have numerous body mods.  And, since you posted in the sexout forum you should probably be aware of the sexout mods (which is a plugin system for new vegas mods with sexual content and for giving large groups of npcs actions that they did not have before).  But you should expect to spend a lot of time reading descriptions and choosing the things that interest you (and keep in mind that a short bit of game play takes a lot of time for someone to code, so there's a decent chance you will not find much that interests you - I have seen those kinds of complaints from some people).

Archived