Starwarsbattlefront2 Nude Leia Skimpy Appearances

Starwarsbattlefront2 Nude Leia Skimpy Appearances

Nude Leia Skimpy AppearancesMod is now complete enjoy.
Credit to Imsorryhan for the Nude Leia model. https://www.nexusmods.com/starwarsbattlefront22017/mods/1932

Now for Leia's Skimpy apperances. I will also do all of them eventually but for now I have gotten her naboo and endor appearances to were I think they are enjoyable to play with it.There is some clipping issues with both but they are barely noticeable in gameplay.Don't know why but her endor poncho looks really bad in the frontend menu but in gameplay it looks normal and totally fine.When switching between them the gloves and boots BUG they disappear.To FIX simply switch character models and they will reappear.It happens with the game because I had to reuse her naboo gloves and boots for her endor appearance as well.No way for me to use her endor gloves and boots currently.

This mod is not compatible with my other Nude Leia mods.

V1-Default Naboo and Endor Appearances

V2-Adds Skimpy Princess Appearance

V3-Added Skimpy Hoth Appearance

V4-Added Boushh appearance

IF MOD DOESN'T WORK TRY USING FROSTY MANAGER 1.0.5.8 INSTEAD.