REDUNDANT OLD Preg/Offspring Beta Test Release

Sorry about that. First time using the debug options, had to fiddle with it to figure out what I was doing. To be perfectly honest, I have no idea what I'm looking at in that file either :/

It does say it ended twice though, but character is still stuck in the birthing animation with an invisible body.

attachicon.gifSexoutSCRLog-2015-7-13-14-38.txt

The fact you have invisible bodies is suggesting to me you also have some installation error of the maternity clothing data pack or some Sexout issue. You are also using the incorrect version of Sexout, you require the beta version for this 94.3 or later.

otherwise that looks like it went just fine through all 7 birthstages, it did point out another unrelated quirk with fertility cycle reseting to a random value rather than .0001 percent for some reason.

I added a couple more debug messages that state the start and stop of the animations to be sure.

Update 20150713.3:

Added extra debugging messages for stop and start of animations in birthing

Added extra fertility reset to .0001 at removal of pregnancies

Added Pregnancy settings to debug.txt when its activated.

I may post up a log later, but what I can read right now is that I appear to be having an issue where an animation that stopped... hours ago... is still being tracked as if it's in use, and this is preventing my character from having any pregnancy updates. Or, from the console itself:
Preg1FertF (character name): Fertility locked out by Actor in use flag

I also can't get any other animations to start, not even masturbation. Despite quitting and reloading the game, it still thinks that I'm back where I was a few in-game hours ago getting screwed. SexoutNG itself doesn't seem to have anything to forcibly reset animation states and more or less tell it that I am not, in fact, doing anything at all. 

I may post up a log later, but what I can read right now is that I appear to be having an issue where an animation that stopped... hours ago... is still being tracked as if it's in use, and this is preventing my character from having any pregnancy updates. Or, from the console itself:

Preg1FertF (character name): Fertility locked out by Actor in use flag

I also can't get any other animations to start, not even masturbation. Despite quitting and reloading the game, it still thinks that I'm back where I was a few in-game hours ago getting screwed. SexoutNG itself doesn't seem to have anything to forcibly reset animation states and more or less tell it that I am not, in fact, doing anything at all.

Unfortunately I had to stop all my scripts running if they detect sex occurring because it was causing NPC's to re-equip armor and weapons when ever my scripts added or removed a token. So I can't do anything about Sexout locking me out like this.

Unfortunately I had to stop all my scripts running if they detect sex occurring because it was causing NPC's to re-equip armor and weapons when ever my scripts added or removed a token. So I can't do anything about Sexout locking me out like this.

Makes sense. I guess I'll have to go poke around some more to see if there's a way to (temporarily, at least) fix the issue by telling Sexout to stop all animations and sex acts. There is a thing in the MCM in Skyrim's Sexlab that does that (and some other things), so it may at least be possible. It just wouldn't be a question that would be relevant to this topic, so I'll move along.

Halstrom you have a newer version than even the WIP SCR here on pregnancy.. ? I am confused. I assume that since you have the newest date it is the one that is needed to be used.

WIP SCR thread is dead and locked I'll remove the downloads from it and see if I can get it archived.

I don't think there even is a SCR beta now, I think I rolled the last version to stable yesterday. It doesn't matter in this case if SCR is newer, you will only get warnings if its older.

Unless I get any bug reports, I'll probably roll Pregnancy beta out to stable in next few days so everything has same number, I'll probably do the same to this thread soon too seeing there's less call for betas anymore :)

So far it works for me with the limited testing I did. The animation for pregnancy is quicker also (using the default settings).

One strange thing. It seemed as if there were mulitiple preg running at different times. (gave birth.. got up walked around for a minute, gave birth again etc. rinse and repeat for a few more) :). However it might be the mod that I am testing and a perk that has been added by that mod if nobody else is reporting that instance. (the perk forces a pregnancy with select NPC by "adding" to the pregnancy)

Other than that it seems fine however I never really had the issues that others had before.

I have version 20150703.6 of Pregnancy, when I equip the pup backpack it appears as a giant exclamation point, so does the android child on another character, I downloaded the latest data packs again thinking this was the problem (PregnancyV3 Data, Halestrom Data and the latest SCR Data pack that I could find) to no avail. However, this only happens with the creature and non-human children, the regular babies show up fine. I manually installed them so that might be the problem. Other than that minor problem the mod works great, haven't had any real problems and pregnancy works like a charm, so keep up the good work. For the Android child I wondered if I needed the Daughter of Ares mod, which currently does not work on my computer, or just the Ares follower mod.

P.S. Is there a way to make your child stay put or stay with their mother? 

I really can't remember which data pack the babies are in, but it should be the pregnancy one.

If you use smaller talk intelligent offspring should have a "wait here" option if you speak to them. Creatures may do when mature but not as young.

So far it works for me with the limited testing I did. The animation for pregnancy is quicker also (using the default settings).

One strange thing. It seemed as if there were mulitiple preg running at different times. (gave birth.. got up walked around for a minute, gave birth again etc. rinse and repeat for a few more) :). However it might be the mod that I am testing and a perk that has been added by that mod if nobody else is reporting that instance. (the perk forces a pregnancy with select NPC by "adding" to the pregnancy)

Other than that it seems fine however I never really had the issues that others had before.

I got something similar - I would give birth while walking around.

My situation had little to do with Pregnancy. It was just the victim. It was a perk that gives pregnancies from a mod. I stupidly kept on adding them one after another and had a pregnancy complete one right after another. If I do see this happen when it shouldn't I will figure out how to get this "debug" thang working. ;).

• 2 weeks later...