CBBE boob physics broken on nude body only

The physics work fine for any of the vanilla clothes and mod clothes that cover the chest area, but when my character is nude her boobs move very stiffly, glitch out when running and walking and are kind of sunken into here chest. I tried the no collapse butt and chest mod but it does not help, I also verified the integrity of the game files. I've been at this for hours and the only this i can think of doing next it to reinstall everything. I've also tried the OCPB and CPB physics but it the same result.

Untitled.png

• 1 month later...

Really, no one knows the answer to this one? I have the same problem, CBP, OCBP physics work fine with outfits but naked body is broken. Even after removing them naked body has the same issue as in OP, which lead me to answers that recommend removing breast/butt bones, which I did and replaced .nif file in "ShapeData" folder but there was no difference. Went ahead and deleted more chest area bones just to check, but after that again, same issue. It's like this file doesn't even do anything? Why is there even baked in physics in CBBE, it's not an installation option, or some additional file, there's nothing on nexus mod page that even says that there are physics right in the body.

• 1 year later...