Going nowhere for now, reason is lack of free time. Hope this will change soon ;)

Well, I guess many do so as well. And because it is always crucial to give modders some positive feedback so they spent their precious spare time to make us untalented consumers happy: I just gave this mod a try (You opening "warning" post somehow scared me off a bit at first...) and it really adds some more atmosphere to it.

I mean, your poor toon gets raped by a couple of powdergangers or she is whoring herself right on the floor of the Wrangler, and everyone is just doing their normal thing? No, with this mod its way better!

I hope you expand on some of your ideas. :shy:

Going nowhere for now, reason is lack of free time. Hope this will change soon ;)

Well, I guess many do so as well. And because it is always crucial to give modders some positive feedback so they spent their precious spare time to make us untalented consumers happy: I just gave this mod a try (You opening "warning" post somehow scared me off a bit at first...) and it really adds some more atmosphere to it.

I mean, your poor toon gets raped by a couple of powdergangers or she is whoring herself right on the floor of the Wrangler, and everyone is just doing their normal thing? No, with this mod its way better!

I hope you expand on some of your ideas. :shy:

Tnx, this really means a lot to me :)

Hope to play NV soon..

• 1 year later...

If you use this mod your experience may be similar to mine:

It works better with some NPC's than others. Some NPC's may begin

to walk through you while you are having sex, back and forth in an x

pattern, which may drive you mad and cause you to lose your erection

(if you happen to possess a penis).

NPC's may get 'clapping fatigue' and merely stand idly by while you are

fucking... perhaps they are pondering the deeper meanings of existence,

and their place within the cosmos. This becomes contagious, and eventually

all the NPCs will no longer celebrate the witnessing of acts of sexual penetration.

The only cure for this malaise is to delete Crowds and load a new esp, because the

original actually seems to get corrupted in some way and will no longer work under any

circumstances.

When it works perfectly it is a wondrous thing, when it doesn't it may cause fits of mindless

rage. Caveat Emptor (well, it's actually FREE, but you get the idea)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
15 minutes ago, mia753 said:

It is a pity that nobody takes over this mod, which should be essential.
It can be overlooked that most sexout mods do the "act" anywhere ... but being ignored by others, takes 300% of your dive.

You could try out Sexout Intimacy. People won't be cheering, or clapping at you as soon as they see you doing the act, but depending on their morals and other characteristics, which the mod randomly gives them, they will leave a comment after the act (get some manners, applaud, or probably even ask you to sex them as well afaik).

10 hours ago, mia753 said:

It is a pity that nobody takes over this mod, which should be essential.
It can be overlooked that most sexout mods do the "act" anywhere ... but being ignored by others, takes 300% of your dive.

the nature of the scripts and such in the game made this mod difficult to be mild. The issues were almost impossible to overcome. (waking on the players toon, blocking etc) Clapping in bed (because the NPC was scripted to stay in bed) etc. It was checked in and tried to be resolved by the developer of Sexout itself (the original one Pride Slayer) among

others. It isn't a simple matter of being updated or someone taking over the mod.

21 hours ago, dongding said:

You could try out Sexout Intimacy. People won't be cheering, or clapping at you as soon as they see you doing the act, but depending on their morals and other characteristics, which the mod randomly gives them, they will leave a comment after the act (get some manners, applaud, or probably even ask you to sex them as well afaik).

Thanks, I didn't know.

10 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

the nature of the scripts and such in the game made this mod difficult to be mild. The issues were almost impossible to overcome. (waking on the players toon, blocking etc) Clapping in bed (because the NPC was scripted to stay in bed) etc. It was checked in and tried to be resolved by the developer of Sexout itself (the original one Pride Slayer) among

others. It isn't a simple matter of being updated or someone taking over the mod.

I have no doubt that it is difficult. It is to thank ..
You may have to think differently from the beginning, I mean ... many mods add animations and these return to normal later. Although I speak from my ignorance.

4 hours ago, mia753 said:

I have no doubt that it is difficult. It is to thank ..
You may have to think differently from the beginning, I mean ... many mods add animations and these return to normal later. Although I speak from my ignorance.

the issue is this process caused problems that wasn't able to be overcomes by the creator of Sexout, and many others have looked into it. (Like the current OP)  Perhaps there might be a solution.. and might very well be.. however, It woudl be un ique and difficult and most individuals that have any skills to re-visit this and fix it.. are likely working on Fallout 4, 76, or Skyrim SE.  Working on their own current projects and not interested in this game/ project...

With the current re-work by the current author, it is the best it likely ever will be. Hey, start messing with some files and learning how to mod and such. If you do ever come up with some solutions to modify etc this mod (or others) offer to lend a hand :D  In the meantime, you would be able to learn to make some minor changes to make your game more personal :D  (Sometimes I get board and change the hair styles or outfits of the main NPCs just for fun! )

Try the suggestion given, you might find it satisfies the requirement.

20 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

the issue is this process caused problems that wasn't able to be overcomes by the creator of Sexout, and many others have looked into it. (Like the current OP)  Perhaps there might be a solution.. and might very well be.. however, It woudl be un ique and difficult and most individuals that have any skills to re-visit this and fix it.. are likely working on Fallout 4, 76, or Skyrim SE.  Working on their own current projects and not interested in this game/ project...

With the current re-work by the current author, it is the best it likely ever will be. Hey, start messing with some files and learning how to mod and such. If you do ever come up with some solutions to modify etc this mod (or others) offer to lend a hand :D  In the meantime, you would be able to learn to make some minor changes to make your game more personal :D  (Sometimes I get board and change the hair styles or outfits of the main NPCs just for fun! )

Try the suggestion given, you might find it satisfies the requirement.

Yes thank you, I know a little programming and I'm in the process of trying to understand geck-scripting-fnvedit ... but there is a certain language barrier that I must overcome first, so far it seems overwhelming, if I get time, i will surely succeed (I hope). ?

18 hours ago, mia753 said:

Yes thank you, I know a little programming and I'm in the process of trying to understand geck-scripting-fnvedit ... but there is a certain language barrier that I must overcome first, so far it seems overwhelming, if I get time, i will surely succeed (I hope). ?

You have excellent options in support in both understanding and working on mods here on LL. Just post if you run into any issues (in a different thread :P) Of course, you can work on this but.. it would have to be personal use of course. However, it wouldn't be the first time an author accepted some work in updating a mod ;) When they are busy as the Op is. :D

10 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

You have excellent options in support in both understanding and working on mods here on LL. Just post if you run into any issues (in a different thread :P) Of course, you can work on this but.. it would have to be personal use of course. However, it wouldn't be the first time an author accepted some work in updating a mod ;) When they are busy as the Op is. :D

I would say this kind of thing is as fun as the game itself, for me.
Right now, I managed to repair (at least in my game it works) the "SexoutCrowds" (the first one).

I had the script like so (To reset the npc's)

set fDist to GetDistance npcRef

if fDist <= 250 && npcRef.IsIdlePlaying
          npcRef.SetRestrained 0

npcRef.PickIdle
          npcRef.evp
        endif
Maybe I'm wrong, but 250 is not a melee distance? I changed it to 2000, the maximum distance according to mod. I also removed "npcRef.PickIdle" because it gets in the way sometimes.

Being that way:

set fDist to GetDistance npcRef

if fDist <= 2000 && npcRef.IsIdlePlaying
          npcRef.SetRestrained 0

npcRef.evp
        endif

In my opinion "SetRestrained" never ran and so the npcs stood idly by, because it only restored at a very short distance.

Maybe I'm wrong, but it works for me, lol

I would keep your modifications private. The author might not like it.. and if there are any issues, fixing it would be a nightmare as nobody would know it was from you. 

I would suggest that the download be removed from that post. If someone is working with you, then keep it in a PM.

It is nice that you are interested in working on mods and development.

10 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

I would keep your modifications private. The author might not like it.. and if there are any issues, fixing it would be a nightmare as nobody would know it was from you. 

I would suggest that the download be removed from that post. If someone is working with you, then keep it in a PM.

It is nice that you are interested in working on mods and development.

true, the author may be bothered.

I am not familiar with these issues. sorry?

2 hours ago, mia753 said:

true, the author may be bothered.

I am not familiar with these issues. sorry?

No problems. You are new here (low post count) and it is understandable. That is the reason I mentioned it since I have been here for a LOONNNNNGGG time and was conversing with you on this subject and even suggested that you do some work on a mod if you wanted to on your own time.

If you do something and it turns out great... let the author know. Is far as I can tell he is quite active here popping on from time to time... Give him a PM/ message on the thread (the thread just that you did some work on it and that you'd like to discuss it with him. not the details which might be viewed as to undermine him ;) ) This works if you are just wanting to contribute to a mod that you like and want to help out. There are others around here that haven't been worked on in a long time. That could use some help :D  For those that have authors that have been AWOL... contact the Moderators and let them know in the author's place. Often solid fixes to make it compatible are accepted (generally ) on this site.

If you make your self known and work with others soon your "limited skill" with be long gone. :D

@Borisni my apologizes for slight derailing of your thread. I know you are super busy and I was just trying to help.. whatever good that does :P

25 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

@Borisni my apologizes for slight derailing of your thread. I know you are super busy and I was just trying to help.. whatever good that does :P

No, it's not the @Borisni mod I got my hands on, but the @prideslayer mod.
Basically, you learn a lot by studying mods already created. I don't intend to publish it or anything, it was just a mention.
Now I have achieved other things in the same mod and I am already looking at another, on this page you learn a lot (how curious ?)
Thank you for your concern. You are very attentive.