• 1 month later...
On 8/23/2020 at 5:59 PM, quantin said:

Is there any mod that i can have morphable vaginas

Quick answer... no. Morphs require bones or vertices that are in a standard mesh position. Cmar's work is self contained mesh and morphs and added to existing bottom meshes. Otherwise, it would require a whole new bottom mesh (similar to her morphing nipples top mesh), and adding necessary bones, and creating sliders to manipulate those bones.

Edit: As I have recently played with making a new slider (limited success), it is now my understanding that Cmar's sliders are vertices (geom based) sliders, NOT new bones. Here is her tutorial on geom based sliders... https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=379878 

Basically, to do what some want, you would have to make a new bottom mesh, and manually morph that mesh to whatever it is you are trying to accomplish to create a morph mesh, then a bunch of other stuff that Cmar covers in her tutorial.