I was looking for a thick thighs body model for Fallout, but the only things that were even close were anime body types, and that's not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for normal, real-life like body types with thick thighs and wide hips. Tit size is irrelevant. Bouncing unnecessary. Anybody got any ideas?

On 8/19/2020 at 6:50 PM, Buckplug said:

I was looking for a thick thighs body model for Fallout, but the only things that were even close were anime body types, and that's not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for normal, real-life like body types with thick thighs and wide hips. Tit size is irrelevant. Bouncing unnecessary. Anybody got any ideas?

I dunno....customize a non-thicc body to your liking with Bodyslide and Outfit Studio?

*facepalm* I did not notice this is a F3/NV section...sorry. But I've seen some efforts to make bodyslide somewhat usable in these games as well.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2020 at 2:03 PM, Buckplug said:

Does that come with a skelly though?

You can find a skeleton here and OS/BS here, yes, it says it's for FO4 but it works with New Vegas.

Here you'll find how to install it and a few conversions of vanilla armors to the CBBE body.

You can make whatever pre-set you want on BodySlide and apply it to whatever clothing you have conversions of.

Enjoy.