Hello!

Can you recommend me a SexLab mod to create orgies easily? I mean, not animations with several characters involved but a mod to create orgies between several characters at the same time but with different animations in each character. For example, 6 characters but with 3 different animations between them at the same time and not a single animation that involves 6 characters.

Thanks.  

The only one I know that can do 3 scenes at the same time is Eager NPCs, you just have to set the maximum number of people per scene to 2 for your example of 3 out of 6.

Another way would be using 3+ different mods to start it.  Matchmaker spells target 2 NPCs, Simply Sex with two more selected and SL Tools for you and another or 2 other NPCs. Follow Me for Sex is another mod option. With that method you could select or set tags for the two scenes, Matchmaker doesn't do that.  Eager NPCs doesn't really give you any control over what was selected.

55 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

The only one I know that can do 3 scenes at the same time is Eager NPCs, you just have to set the maximum number of people per scene to 2 for your example of 3 out of 6.

Another way would be using 3+ different mods to start it.  Matchmaker spells target 2 NPCs, Simply Sex with two more selected and SL Tools for you and another or 2 other NPCs. Follow Me for Sex is another mod option. With that method you could select or set tags for the two scenes, Matchmaker doesn't do that.  Eager NPCs doesn't really give you any control over what was selected.

Well, I do it with Sexlab Defeated, but it is VERY tedious and must be very precise:

19.PNG.4e40494ac0a097a3b3e1a25a9bb298f0.PNG

I thought there was a mod that made that easier and not several mods combined ... that doesn't really work for me, but thanks anyway. 

• 2 years later...