Increase Arousal/Exposure Based on SoS Size?

Does anyone know of a mod that increases female arousal or exposure based on SoS size? Could be just seeing someone's large schlong turns on the character, but ideally I'd like to find something that works with SLSO to make female characters gain more pleasure based on SoS size.

On 8/18/2020 at 1:03 PM, skyrim482 said:

Sexlab Survival has a creature corruption feature that incorporates that in some degree with creatures. Character doesn't get  turned on by just seeing it unfortunately, but will gain increased pleasure with SLSO

The creature cock size bonus enjoyment is basically what I'm looking for, but functional with humans as well. Survival might have been a good option, but the creature corruption feature means that not only will the bonus I'm looking for not apply to humans, but the more my character fucks creatures, the less pleasure she'll get out of humans, regardless of size.

The corruption makes you character orgasm easier from larger creatures but gain less enjoyment from human npcs over time as the corruption rises.  I do wish there was a setting for slong size arousal modifier for npcs to take them in to account as well. I agree this should be a feature an im sure at some point we will see a mod incorporate this.