Looking for deleted Nexus file - Immersive Corpses

After a catastrophic surge protector failure that left my computer and two of my three external hard-drives a smoking ruin, I've lost all gaming files I've downloaded and uploaded from the last eight years.

I'm looking for the mod 'Immersive Corpses' from 'User_34968830' he/she apparently deleted their account from Nexus and removed all of their files. The mod was created sometime in late 2016, and I've been unable to find anything remotely similar.

781157112_ImmersiveCorpses.jpg.1ba8e765024f9078cf4c91b4200fe498.jpg

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi,

I would like to know if somebody got or knows how to install the Immersive Corpses mod correctly. if yes, I would appreciate few hints.

I got a copy of it on internet, installed it through MO2 useing the FOMOD istaller but nothing change in-game. Also, cannot find any plugin after instalation neither in mod folders when tried to do a manual installation (just an optional .esp that also does nothing). I'm not sure if it is a mod conflict or just the mod is broken/outdated, i've tried differents configurations and load orders but the mod is not available on nexus and there is no description of requirements...

Many people look for it because was an old requirement for raider children mod, but i just want it alone for the immersive effect on my game's environment. Is necesary the raider children mod to make this one to run correctly?

thanks for your replies