I am using submissive lola mod, and I did the quest, and everything was working. But my owner shaved my head, and I forgot, and I stopped being her property. And I continued without hair.

Now, I picked it up her again, did the quest, but I still have no hair and the new quest doesn’t have my hair coming back in a few days.

And now, if I load an old save, I am continue without hair. If I disable submissive lola and load an old save, I continue without hair.

I Think have some variable that control this. I use hair number 3, and when I go to racemenu, I am with hair 66 (without hair).  Then, in racemenu, I am back to hair 3, but after back to game, the hair vanish again.

Does anyone have any idea how to solve this, to return with the hair?

Thankful.

32 minutes ago, Moacir Jr said:

Does anyone have any idea how to solve this, to return with the hair?

1) Is the mod configurable in MCM?

33 minutes ago, Moacir Jr said:

I use hair number 3, and when I go to racemenu, I am with hair 66 (without hair). 

You only have the standard Vanilla hairstyles. Have you tried any custom hairstyles? HG-SG-KSHairdos? If you then want in HDT: Dint999 hairstyle (I don't know if it exists for SE)

1) If, however, it is not configurable in MCM, or, you do not have any other mod that can interfere in any way, it would be useful to be able to see the Load Order and the FNIS report .

2) If, you decide to opt for custom hairstyle, you could try this way: in Racemenu, choose a hairstyle, export the preset (Preset, key F5, rename and save), export the sculpture (Sculpture, key F5, rename and save) .
When the problem arises, RaceMenu and import previously saved Preset and Sculpture (Key F9)

While not mentioned, nothing excludes it works better / removes the problem, with custom hairstyles