Hot blonde - Preset or Follower

14 hours ago, winny257 said:

no Preset no Follower, but you can find this mod here. :classic_wink:

?

Reveal hidden contents

Nope, but I want the character, not just the body. I already have the body with Body Slide, I mean the UNPBO body. I want the character. 

Thanks anyway. 

14 minutes ago, Sneaksmile said:

Nope, but I want the character, not just the body. I already have the body with Body Slide, I mean the UNPBO body. I want the character. 

Thanks anyway. 

yes i know what you are looking for.
this body was created December 8, 2013 by @remymartin1986, also the face is his creation.
only possibility which comes into question, a PM to the author. :classic_smile:

but i don't know if still active, last activity: March 15 :classic_sad:

On 8/14/2020 at 4:16 AM, winny257 said:

this body was created December 8, 2013 by @remymartin1986, also the face is his creation.

At least it's good information, the Modder is dead, like many others  lol  

Thanks anyway. 

On 8/14/2020 at 7:57 AM, D Hine said:

I remember seening this girl as a follower somewhere here on LL. I believe, it was in topic with armor conversions (to 7BO and UNPBO probably), but it was long time ago (So, tbo, I not sure if it's still alive).

Someone must have it. I hope someone can share it even if it is not the original author. 

On 8/14/2020 at 4:16 AM, winny257 said:

Well he is not dead, I thought you mean March 2015  lol 

On 8/14/2020 at 7:57 AM, D Hine said:

I remember seening this girl as a follower somewhere here on LL. I believe, it was in topic with armor conversions (to 7BO and UNPBO probably), but it was long time ago (So, tbo, I not sure if it's still alive).

I think you mean this thread, but it doesn't say anything about the blonde girl

33 minutes ago, Sneaksmile said:

Well he is not dead, I thought you mean March 2015  lol 

yes, I meant March 15, He no longer active, but I didn't mean dead.
some come back after a year, some after several years and some don't come back!
I am a faithful soul, I am always here. ?

22 minutes ago, winny257 said:

yes, I meant March 15, He no longer active, but I didn't mean dead.
some come back after a year, some after several years and some don't come back!
I am a faithful soul, I am always here. ?

17,000 posts. It shows that you like this site lol 

I also leave the site for months, I am a modder girl but only of textures. 

46 minutes ago, Sneaksmile said:

17,000 posts. It shows that you like this site lol 

I also leave the site for months, I am a modder girl but only of textures. 

like. can one not say, I have no Benefit here.
I'm only here for others, I always help when I can. :classic_smile:

46 minutes ago, winny257 said:

like. can one not say, I have no Benefit here.
I'm only here for others, I always help when I can. :classic_smile:

Another assistant boy of sexy girls! That is good!

By the way ... I started Skyrim from total scratch, with new mods and new settings and my game is very unstable with only 80 mods installed and has CTDs after playing only an hour or less, CTDs that I have not been able to solve. Now I regret starting from total scratch because my old game was stable with more than 400 mods installed, CTDs every 4 hours or 5 hours. That is why I have thought about changing to SE. Do you know if the 64-bit version is more stable or just as unstable than LE.? 

1 hour ago, Sneaksmile said:

Another assistant boy of sexy girls! That is good!

By the way ... I started Skyrim from total scratch, with new mods and new settings and my game is very unstable with only 80 mods installed and has CTDs after playing only an hour or less, CTDs that I have not been able to solve. Now I regret starting from total scratch because my old game was stable with more than 400 mods installed, CTDs every 4 hours or 5 hours. That is why I have thought about changing to SE. Do you know if the 64-bit version is more stable or just as unstable than LE.? 

I've never played SSE, but I can say one thing for sure, it's much more stable.
just a lot of Oldrim mods don't work with SSE, if these have not been converted. 

14 hours ago, winny257 said:

I've never played SSE, but I can say one thing for sure, it's much more stable.
just a lot of Oldrim mods don't work with SSE, if these have not been converted. 

It seems. People on those forums don't complain about as many problems as common LE problems about it.

I really like LE due to the large number of mods available and with a few mods you can make it look much better than SE (graphically speaking) ... but ... it is very annoying to follow all the guidelines to stabilize it and even then the problems continue or get worse. For example, I managed to stabilize my old game with the Memory Patch, you know SSME and other fixes. But now that doesn't work, the first block fills up too fast and when it reaches 400 MB, the game always CTD. In my old game it took at least 4 hours to reach 400 MB and only CTD when it reached 500 MB. 

I deactivated the 4K Parallax textures and the Dat Grass mod, which are the 'heaviest' Mods that I have installed but the time the game reaches 400 MB does not change at all, it is too fast, it reaches them in less than an hour. 

I no longer know what to do with that CTD problem, due to my prior knowledge of my previous game ... I literally know all the fixes that exist for the game, nothing can surprise me or be new to me in that regard. So I think I have to give up, it has no solution.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/20/2020 at 12:31 PM, D Hine said:

Oh, found her through Wayback machine and Image Search. Thread was indeed dead and instead leads to body thread above. Good thing, link to follower still alive.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/pzptoko12wmyzuy/Natalya_Follower_V.2.rar

http://web.archive.org/web/20161113012433/http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23723-unpbo-oppai-7b-oppai-tbbpbbp-last-updated-120514/

THANKS!!  ?