Aggressive Animations (Moved to the correct forum)

I'm going to pop my forum cherry with what is probably a stupid question. My game is running fine. Animations are working. Mods are working, for the most part. I have jiggly boobs and a wiggly butt. Graphics are bombastic!

The issue I have is this, my aggressive animations keep getting over ridden by ZAZ (the override box is not the issue). I've checked and re-checked and made sure that all the appropriate boxes and dashes are in the right place. Nothing is shut off or blocked as far as the aggressive animations are concerned. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling various mods to no avail. I've had to cycle through the animations to get anything other than a damn boob-job. To the point that I've broken a few scenes...I don't think the "doggy-style" animation works anymore, such a shame... it's my fav....  ~ >.< ~

Because I swear if my toon has to give another boob-job.... I'll kick a rock or something. 

-L

--I used to have a handle on life, but it broke...

Um.... nope. I did not have it loaded!!! See? That's what I love about these communities!! You ask stupid questions and you get smart answers!! 

We shall see if this fixes the issue. I need my kink fix. :) (sorry if this breaks rules but we do have a pandemic going on and I can't leave the house! Girl has to get her fix somewhere!! ?