Sexlab animations with Snazzy's furniture overhaul

Hey everyone. Has anyone had a problem with the Snazzy's Furniture and Clutter Overhaul when using it with Sexlab? It won't let me initiate a sex scene on a bed, or any other furniture piece, and I tried using Furniture Sex to find a workaround. It didn't fix my problem, however. I believe that possibly Sexlab can't identify the modified furniture as animation targets now.

Anyway, does anyone know what's going on?

2 hours ago, sos_tabasco said:

Hey everyone. Has anyone had a problem with the Snazzy's Furniture and Clutter Overhaul when using it with Sexlab? It won't let me initiate a sex scene on a bed, or any other furniture piece, and I tried using Furniture Sex to find a workaround. It didn't fix my problem, however. I believe that possibly Sexlab can't identify the modified furniture as animation targets now.

Anyway, does anyone know what's going on?

Sexlab gets its furniture identifiers from formlists.  You would have to add the new furnitures to the formlists for Sexlab to know what they were.