I need some advice and/or pointers please. In my journey for a better Skyrim have been adding armors and clothing, most recently I have added the Katarina Armor and Weapons for CBBE [https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19133]. I had already ran the armor in bodyslide and build the outfit with the preset I wanted; however, when testing in game I came across clipping around the lower breast area of the armor. The preset I used in bodyslide is the Voluptuous Body [https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23800], with some tweaks in racemenu, and I am also using it with Acro's CBBE 3BBB body [https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30174]. Is the preset I am using too big for the outfit or is it that the outfit will need some adjustment in outfit studio? Is the issue from me tweaking the body preset in racemenu?

20200807143154_1.jpg

20200807143245_1.jpg

12 minutes ago, Dovah_Chi said:

s the preset I am using too big for the outfit or is it that the outfit will need some adjustment in outfit studio?

More likely the second option: if you change physics, you will easily have to reshape the armor in OS and Bodyslide.

From the screens, it looks like it needs to be remodeled

22 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

More likely the second option: if you change physics, you will easily have to reshape the armor in OS and Bodyslide.

From the screens, it looks like it needs to be remodeled

Ok, I am going to be brutally honest, I'm fairly new to Outfitstudio and converting outfits, and I would like/love bit of guidance again. I initially thought the best thing to do was to follow acro's guide on the mod page for converting cbbe to cbbe 3bbb, and looking at it now I think that it was pretty naive of me. For the final product, I end up with some new clipping :P. I did notice that on lower weights the clipping was at minimal and that the outfit's physics has/can change with the body I am using.  For using outfitstudio for the first time, I need some more work/practice. 

So what I want to ask now is of two things

- What is the best way to learn how to use outfitstudio for converting outfits?

- For the purpose of this conversion, what did I do wrong and where I can improve on it?

20200808141716_1.jpg

20200808141704_1.jpg

Good News, after some tweaking, reading, and breaking OS, I got the outfit sorted out!!!! 

For the life of me though, I cannot do anything about my ass, there is still clipping around the area, but I figured I can just chop it up to me being a bit chubby....

Thank you again!!! 

20200812174915_1.thumb.jpg.6ef89b10858d3a865327de79df0589f5.jpg20200812174923_1.thumb.jpg.0c5e938c529d4ee3ab8cfea7d7f5308a.jpg

• 4 months later...
On 8/13/2020 at 11:14 AM, Lestat1627 said:

For that, just in OS, use the Key F, and with the compass (blue arrow) you increase it slightly . You will have to act with the blue square, pulling it slightly outwards .

Oh man! THANK YOU!!! That clipping butt was really driving me mad.. and now it's gone!

BTW.. I don't touch that blue arrow, I just make an outfit a liiiitle bit bigger with that blue square.. Well, it makes it not AS skin-tight but it's not noticeble like at all.. Bottom line is - THE CLIIPING'S GONE! HOOORAY!! :)