Message popup Always the Same

I have been looking for a couple of hours for something that's been on my mind, with the message popup during orgasm stating "x is cumming and will/has pull/pulled out."

Do I require another mod other than LoversVoiceSSPplus to get a variation? Starting to feel a little wierd about it never being inside.

Adult play plus and addon LoversVoiceSSPplus  are the only voice  mods. But some  other Mods add own messages during sex. Quest Mods , or  new messages for sex with creatures, . . .

Yes Adult play plus /VoiceSSPplus  doesn't have much variety.  And I think the "pulled out"  is used because of the sperm setting ( or Sperm Mod LoversSpermSplashEx ) , the NPCs and player are always covered with cum ( is not possible when you cum inside )

You can change the message ( dialog ) in the Adult play plus or LoversVoiceSSPplus  esp . . .  if you are able to find the dialog.

Use TES4Edit  ( no save problems )