20 hours ago, shoobrit said:

Oh my gosh!!! I was just looking for something exactly like this for sims 4!~ I've been waiting for a mod like this for YEARS!! I'm gonna have to get back into sims 3 now :D So so so excited! If there's a way I can tip you for your hard work let me know!

https://ko-fi.com/s3lynnmods

I would greatly appreciate a tip, you can click the link above. This was hard work but I'm enjoying every minute of it and any assistance will make it possible for me to continue and dedicate more time to projects such as these!! Cheers!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/12/2021 at 5:26 PM, Marissaaaa said:

any tips on how to get this mod to work?? I put the .package in my mods but when i play a laboring sim it doesnt work? what am i doing wrong here?

Hello, my apologies for the delay in responding. I'm not sure why it will not work in your game. After unzipping the package and placing it in your MODs folder, all laboring Sim should play the animations. 

Can you share more detail about what is happening? Does your laboring Sim "attempt" to animate or do nothing? This replaces the default EA animations so there should be no conflicts with other MODs.

@ the Community....did anyone else experience problems with these animations in your game?

On 11/4/2020 at 3:05 AM, knaveofgrave said:

Thank you for the work you have done so far! Have a coffee (or ten) on me

I have made the connection and I thank you sooooo much for your generosity!!! It is greatly appreciated!!!

• 5 months later...
On 10/26/2021 at 8:14 PM, moltenrock4302 said:

Hi S3LynnMods I know this is late but how did u manage to replace the default animations? Im still trying to figure out how to replace default animations. I searched everywhere but I cant find a solution.

just place the packages in the mod folder 

• 1 month later...
On 10/26/2021 at 8:14 AM, moltenrock4302 said:

Hi S3LynnMods I know this is late but how did u manage to replace the default animations? Im still trying to figure out how to replace default animations. I searched everywhere but I cant find a solution.

Hello, 

To use this MOD simply place it in your package folder. However, if you desire to create your own replacement animations, you will need to use S3PE to open the EA original animation. When you create animations in blender, an "instance#" will be created. Replace this number with the original instance# of the EA animations you would like to replace. See below for example.

S3_6B20C4F3_00000000_44B73322643BF2FC_a_pregnancy_idle_talkToBelly_x%%+CLIP.animation (the number beginning with 44B7 is EA's original instance. After creating your animation in Blender, locate the number listed in your animation with the one that EA assigned and there you have it. It will replace the animation in your game. 

16 hours ago, S3LynnMods said:

if you desire to create your own replacement animations, you will need to use S3PE to open the EA original animation. When you create animations in blender, an "instance#" will be created. Replace this number with the original instance# of the EA animations you would like to replace. See below for example.

Oh I see I see. Thanks for like reaching out to my question 

• 1 month later...

Hey, I also can't get this to work for me. I've tried running the game without any script mods (only whatever cc/store content i have in the launcher and the Smooth Patch). The sims just goes into vanilla labor and makes no attempt to run the new animations. Are there any requirements I need to get it running, or should it be able to work on it's own?

Edited by Your_Wish_Is_Something_

Download the S3LynnPregnancy_DEFAULT_Replacement unpack the zip file using winrar or 7zip or any unpack program, then place this S3LynnPregnancy_DEFAULT_Replacement.package file in to Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Mods/Overrides.  It works great if your sim is having one baby sadly so far it don't work when your sim is expecting twins, you only get the one baby whit this so it's a bit annoying having to use Nraas-Mastercontroller or cmar_PregnancyControllerV5 to get the second baby. Don't know why this happens but sadly it does.

Tahe care ❤️

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 4/2/2022 at 5:03 AM, jjp7373 said:

Is it normal to take off your pants when you give birth?
My Sim wears pants when she gives birth.

Sorry for the late response. You will need to change the sims clothing before she goes into labor. The new update that I am working on will change her clothes but for now you have to manually do this. 

? happy simming

12 hours ago, S3LynnMods said:

답장을 늦게 보내서 미안해. 그녀가 진통을 시작하기 전에 심즈 옷을 갈아입어야 합니다. 내가 작업하고 있는 새 업데이트는 그녀의 옷을 바꿀 것이지만 지금은 수동으로 해야 합니다. 

?  해피 시밍

Thank you for your answer!