Sexlab Separate Orgasm Breaks lip sync

Well just as the title says i found out that in my game SLSO Breaks the lip sync and facial animations because when i disable it and go into a animation it works just fine its only when i have the mod enabled does it stop working and it does the bug where you're character will have thair mouth stuck open then move when a sound happens then bug out and get stuck back open again does anyone know of a fix for this?

vocalizations in SLSO can break the face due to clashes with the other facial modifiers (that's a presumption by me, not an authoritative analysis). 

Anyway, disable it or disable the others. ABBA can also tweak expression as I recall (could be wrong but game isn't open to check) , so between ABBA, SL, and SLSO (and something else too I think) facial expressions can get gummed up.

For me, I've disabled everything but the two facial expressions related checkboxes in SL.

And ftr, I use both MFG fix (to support certain mods) and opparco (to support others) , so ymmv

PS> I read yesterday something about issuing a console command to reset mfg fix (ie reset the face), but like always, I figured I'd recall the command, from a passing scan of the article, and like always, the next day don't exactly remember it... It might be mfg reset, or mfgfix reset, or something else.

For me, since I have BOSSE installed, when (on rare occasion) it locked in a facial expression, I tend to fire a face reset from it, although it doesn't always work and I have to wait for a new facial animation to be issued from the code before it resets.

I'll note one last thing. I've been using Random emotions (requires mfg fix) recently and have noticed that I have fewer incidences of any facial animation lockups, perhaps because ti's actively changing the expressions regularly. fwiw ymmv.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/2/2021 at 4:10 AM, KravisGile said:

I actually made an unofficial lip sync script to be compatible with Separate Orgasms SE.  Tested and used it for months without issue, if you're still looking for something.

sslBaseVoice.pex 5.36 kB · 137 downloads

i was looking for a fix thanks trying it with my next gameplay, so this goea to the scripts folder.

edit: tried it but the lipsing from sexlab isn't running?

Edited by aspirine2
  • 1 year later...
On 1/2/2021 at 4:10 AM, KravisGile said:

I actually made an unofficial lip sync script to be compatible with Separate Orgasms SE.  Tested and used it for months without issue, if you're still looking for something.

sslBaseVoice.pex 5.36 kB · 181 downloads

it made the emtion smoother, still doesn't use the sexlab expressions (aheago and others). beside it kinda stopped the mouse button minigame 

Edited by aspirine2
12 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

it made the emtion smoother, still doesn't use the sexlab expressions (aheago and others). beside it kinda stopped the mouse button minigame 

If you decided to override SLSO files to fix some stuff, then better use Sexlab Utility Plus for that, because it fixes many issues, including expressions. But ideally you need to test it on a new game with the least amount of mods that can also break expressions. If you are a fan of ahegao and funny voices, then might also try IVDT Hentai Edition :D