Basically my bar idea is still there however I made this underground basement/massive club focused on sexual slavery with a bunch of furniture to lock my female sims in my idea was that half my club would be men and the other half there voluntary slaves(wicked perversions) think of it as a swingers/slave training club

Here are my questions

1. is there a club interaction with wicked whims that involve having sex with people

2. How to make it so only my club members can enter the basement

3. Will sims pathing work correctly considering i want a special entrance and basically block them from actually entering my house but go directly too the basement?

1) yes WW patreon version have

stripclub  Feature, you can assign a girl as bartender, also 3 girls as dancer to make money with dance. And create a custom business as xxx club winning money.

sex  with money can be done via Nissa mod, you can create up to 3 slave girls and milk them for money sex.

2) sims 4 clubs include an special door which only allow sims that belong to specific club to enter and ban rest of people which try to break in to.

3) yep you can click in any door, set only household allowed, Or x sim, means no one gonna enter in your home unless you let them in.

On 8/3/2020 at 11:56 AM, theanarchistotaku said:

Basically my bar idea is still there however I made this underground basement/massive club focused on sexual slavery with a bunch of furniture to lock my female sims in my idea was that half my club would be men and the other half there voluntary slaves(wicked perversions) think of it as a swingers/slave training club

Here are my questions

1. is there a club interaction with wicked whims that involve having sex with people

2. How to make it so only my club members can enter the basement

3. Will sims pathing work correctly considering i want a special entrance and basically block them from actually entering my house but go directly too the basement?

1. Yes there is a sex interaction in Clubs. Both swinging and just sex interactions.

2. Have a door set for club members only

3. You can look all other doors you don't want your club members going through for your sim or household members only