Hii Everyone..

game works fine but i've got many warning report and lastexception.com didn't recognize what the issue, only 1 issue that i noticed in game everytime i start sex with any category except teasing it will be reset and i can't do sex command again. I already update everything that WickedWhims required.

please help me solve this error.

thanks

lastException.txt WickedWhims_v158.6_Exception.txt

51 minutes ago, akeno9 said:

Hii Everyone..

game works fine but i've got many warning report and lastexception.com didn't recognize what the issue, only 1 issue that i noticed in game everytime i start sex with any category except teasing it will be reset and i can't do sex command again. I already update everything that WickedWhims required.

please help me solve this error.

thanks

lastException.txt 71.86 kB · 0 downloads WickedWhims_v158.6_Exception.txt 33.72 kB · 0 downloads

You should try updating your game first. You also have the Patreon version of WW, so you might have better luck asking over there.