Stripclub Blue Lagune

View File

About This File

Stripclub Blue Lagune is my first upload here, I like to build stripclubs, brothels and GangHQs, so I will upload more of my builds in the future here.
I Hope You like this stripclub, it was an fun build and never had seen someone build stages in the water, so I found that an challenge.

If you find some bugs in my build or if you have some questions, reply here and I try to figure it out.

I play tested it and I didn't find any mistakes so far.

There are 2 bars, one outside one inside.

4 toilets 2 male 2 female.

4 private rooms and 2 for some "extra" treatment.

Living upstairs for the owner.

Instructions:

Place the lot 30x20 on this spot in Sulani.

Use bb.moveobjects before placing!

stripclubplace.thumb.png.d81bdb175eb56f390a5b7f43d25c5080.png

Mods needed:

Nisa's whicked perversions patreon version is recommended , Whicked whims patreon version for full functioning, basemental drugs recommended.

ALL objects used for the lot are in the download.

Packs needed: Island Living, Get together, City living, Spa day, Seasons, Outdoor retreat, Discover university, Get famous.

Thank you CC creators for all your amazing work!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/02/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Nisa's whicked perversions, Whicked whims (patreon), basemental drugs(Recommended)

13 hours ago, mursaat said:

Hello, there is a problem, I don't have the stripper on your screens, and missing 3 CC for when I put into play

The girls on the screens are not included. Can you tell me what CC you are think you missing? Also put on bb.moveobjects before placing

1 hour ago, gigi_frone123 said:

am how do i find it becauze it is not in gallery

Put the tray files in your tray folder Documents/Electronic arts/Sims 4/Tray
when your in game go to your gallery/library and make sure the customcontent button is selected, it should be there.

Hm... Nice Club!

I did however find a few "bugs" or errors. Nothing serious so far.

Here goes: It looks like you moved a wall on the first floor and every wall item (deco or mirrors) stayed were they were.

1251569845_Screenshot(184).png.00de221b52c553c2c42c3efb43942fda.png

Nothing serious and easily solved. Just something I noticed.

Secondly, the sink in the bathroom is wrong. After checking, I found out that with bb.moveobjects you seem to have placed the counter double.

1768142888_Screenshot(187).png.b621b4acfc30e4582c6ad9002ef7defe.png

Thirdly, a suggestion:

2009041825_Screenshot(188).png.2128e4363c7d0b4f3991bebf307fb222.png

Of course, it is your baby. I just made the experience that watchers prefer to sit down when they can. And in my test the distance to the pole seemed to be too far away.

But apart from that: Looks great! I will definitely use it!

(I did mention the missing "rooms for extra". It seems I have different accounts on LL depending on what browser I use...)

5 hours ago, Dingensbums said:

Hm... probably I am blind, but:

I can't find those two rooms for "extra".

Otherwise looks very nice!

There are 4 rooms, 2 of them has sex permitted in room signs. So if you have WP patreon and some stripper hookers they go to these rooms for the "extra". The 2 normal rooms are used for normal private dance.

1 hour ago, TokayGris said:

Hm... Nice Club!

I did however find a few "bugs" or errors. Nothing serious so far.

Here goes: It looks like you moved a wall on the first floor and every wall item (deco or mirrors) stayed were they were.

1251569845_Screenshot(184).png.00de221b52c553c2c42c3efb43942fda.png

Nothing serious and easily solved. Just something I noticed.

Secondly, the sink in the bathroom is wrong. After checking, I found out that with bb.moveobjects you seem to have placed the counter double.

1768142888_Screenshot(187).png.b621b4acfc30e4582c6ad9002ef7defe.png

Thirdly, a suggestion:

2009041825_Screenshot(188).png.2128e4363c7d0b4f3991bebf307fb222.png

Of course, it is your baby. I just made the experience that watchers prefer to sit down when they can. And in my test the distance to the pole seemed to be too far away.

But apart from that: Looks great! I will definitely use it!

(I did mention the missing "rooms for extra". It seems I have different accounts on LL depending on what browser I use...)

Thank you for your suggestion I update the lot with some chairs, looks great! I will look into that bug and post an updated version. ;)

To add, my version might have put it to close.

Guests seem to somehow get to the dancing area even with the doors closed for everyone but employees.

Probably levitate across the water (Jesus, that you? How'd you get off that cross and out of that cave?)

I found out about the "sex allowed" rooms. But those seem to attract more than one session. Most I saw in my tests were 2 roses servicing and one lapdance in one room.

But If I only assign the other two for lapdances and those two for roses, that seems not enough.

At least if the club works with the maximum of 12 dancers.

I did try to build some upstairs, but they did not get used. Probably because they are under the roof and not technically a "room". Will fiddle with it some more.

My "small" stripclub had 5 lapdancing spots, three "service" spots (designed to be "open") and three stage dance spots.

Oh, And I did add a glass dome ceiling onto the first floor, to make it water proof.

11 hours ago, TokayGris said:

To add, my version might have put it to close.

Guests seem to somehow get to the dancing area even with the doors closed for everyone but employees.

Probably levitate across the water (Jesus, that you? How'd you get off that cross and out of that cave?)

I found out about the "sex allowed" rooms. But those seem to attract more than one session. Most I saw in my tests were 2 roses servicing and one lapdance in one room.

But If I only assign the other two for lapdances and those two for roses, that seems not enough.

At least if the club works with the maximum of 12 dancers.

I did try to build some upstairs, but they did not get used. Probably because they are under the roof and not technically a "room". Will fiddle with it some more.

My "small" stripclub had 5 lapdancing spots, three "service" spots (designed to be "open") and three stage dance spots.

Oh, And I did add a glass dome ceiling onto the first floor, to make it water proof.

Hmm I was affraid for that to happen if I changed the stage. Maybe I will make a second sulani stripclub to experiment with the stages.

I tested it yesterday and in my version no one seems to get to the strippers, guest see the strippers well and all girls dancing get tips. 

For the servicing rooms, I set the door to prostitution directional only, the other 2 rooms without the signs are staff only, so they only offer private dances there.

This way it worked great for me! 

I have a maximum of 6 girls, did not used the cheat for more, my experience with other clubs with that cheat the game freezes the sims, so more than six I did not try.