Unwanted Sims Joining In

I've been having an odd issue that I can't seem to find a way to fix. When I have two Sims initiate sex, other Sims in the household will automatically join in without being invited. For example, I will have two Sims do a two-person tease action. While the animation is happening, a third Sim will walk into the room and once the first animation has concluded, all three will engage in a three-person tease action. This continues to add up until every Sim in the house is taking part or there are no more viable actions for gender/number. I spent some time going through all of the settings but I didn't see anything that sounded like it would be the right option. Additionally, I don't have any playlists made so I'm confident it isn't that.

I think they can join without notification if your sims accept the request. You get a notification if it was refused but not if it was accepted. That's been my experience anyway. 
One thing that may do this which I experienced recently, there's an option, I can't recall if it's in MCCC or wickedwhims, but it makes woohoo/sex effectively a friendly interaction, so anyone with a positive relationship (but not romance) will agree to have sex. In my household it was causing people to cheat on their spouses without any romance. And the same with joining group sex for no reason.

[edit] May have been MCCCs 'No Strings Woohoo' under (click a computer) MC Command Center > MC Woohoo > Woohoo actions > No Strings Woohoo

2 hours ago, penguintennis said:

I think they can join without notification if your sims accept the request. You get a notification if it was refused but not if it was accepted. That's been my experience anyway. 

I was thinking of the popup where an NPC sim asks "Do you want to have sex?" but on further consideration, I guess I don't specifically remember that coming up if a third is asking if they can join.

I think there are settings to turn down the frequency of NPCs initiating autonomous sexual interactions, maybe that might help.

On 7/31/2020 at 11:11 AM, bobofsmith88 said:

I've been having an odd issue that I can't seem to find a way to fix. When I have two Sims initiate sex, other Sims in the household will automatically join in without being invited. For example, I will have two Sims do a two-person tease action. While the animation is happening, a third Sim will walk into the room and once the first animation has concluded, all three will engage in a three-person tease action. This continues to add up until every Sim in the house is taking part or there are no more viable actions for gender/number. I spent some time going through all of the settings but I didn't see anything that sounded like it would be the right option. Additionally, I don't have any playlists made so I'm confident it isn't that.

Wicked

> Settings

>> Sex Settings

>>> Autonomy Settings

>>>> Autonomy Triggers

>>>>> Joining Sex Switch (defaults to On)

... setting this to off will disable autonomous joining.

Right there with the NPC ask setting is the player sims ask setting. Turn it on, and sims will ask to join in.

It's also very useful to prevent unwanted pairings, or 'now's not the time, dear.' Now I don't have sims going away for sex two minutes before a holiday task completes. Looking at YOU, Fleebazoob! :D