Jump to content

The Nights of Suburra - A Nymphomaniac Empress in the Slums of Roma


tsoda

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi guys,

 

hope I don't disturb you too much with my topic. I'm currently doing a porn game as a hobby outside my office job (or during, as I work from those days, like many people.

Being interested in history, I thought it could be fun to do a game about the (in)famous Roman Empress Messalina.

Juvenal, the Roman polemist wrote about her exploits in Suburra, a crowded and dangerous lower-class area of the Antic Roma known for the cheap prostitutes, fugitive slaves, robbers... :

 

She would go about with no more than a maid for escort.
The Empress dared, at night, to wear the hood of a whore,
And she preferred a mat to her bed in the Palatine Palace.
Dressed in that way, with a blonde wig hiding her natural
Hair, she’d enter a brothel that stank of old soiled sheets,
And make an empty cubicle, her own; then sell herself
... 
Then she’d leave, exhausted by man, but not yet sated,
A disgusting creature with filthy face, soiled by the lamp’s
Black, taking her brothel-stench back to the Emperor’s bed.

 

I thought it could be an interesting topic for a game. As I especially like the things about homeless / dirty people with high-rank women / princess, I insist a lot on that point.

 

Here are the link of the demo and some images

 

83122441_p0_master1200.jpg

 
83122441_p1_master1200.jpg
 
 
83122441_p2_master1200.jpg
 
 
I also post more on my Pixiv account. I find it better than hentai foundry (too slow, too limited) even though most of the audience is Japanese only. I aslso post other images there sometimes (I wouldn't say regularly)
 
I'll keep adding scenes from time to time, and if at least one of you enjoy it, I'd be satisfied
 
Thank you

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...